charlie Jatinder

Zero | Shah Rukh Khan | 21st December 2018 | Trailer 2nd November.

ZERO

Starring: Shah Rukh KhanKatrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma

Director:  Aanand L. Rai

Synopsis: A rich but physically-challenged man struggles to find his perfect match but his experiences with an amputee and a superstar lead to many adventures which help him complete his imperfection.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1

Missing detail:

you have to provide a link to your new thread in

International Box Office ARCHIVES & TOPIC GUIDELINES thread here in the International sub-forum (pinned)

I just did that for you 😉

In the first post there are some rules and so on, some points seem to be especially for the clubs (other sub-forum), there is one rule I am not sure about the formulating considering the thread title, I think it is not meant literally to use all of those terms, but if in doubt ask a mod?

Maybe provide additional infos like director, a small summary,... (not a rule, but so newbes to Indian films like myself might get a feeling over time)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

In Dubai. It was a huge deal in India.

I can imagine.

Still, it sounds a bit strange to me, especially if no reason for the unconsciousness was given. I mean anyone who is unconscious will drown, so the reason for that should be the reason for the death, or?

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I can imagine.

Still, it sounds a bit strange to me, especially if no reason for the unconsciousness was given. I mean anyone who is unconscious will drown, so the reason for that should be the reason for the death, or?

Probably impaired motor functions due to drinking or something. They were at a wedding, so its possible the alcohol was flowing. No actual investigation report was made public, but an investigation was performed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, a2k said:

That was an awesome trailer. SRK-Anushka-Katrina are reuniting for the 2nd time after Jab Tak Hai Jaan. This one looks like a 'big' winner.

Yeah. I think this will be big especially after looking at the 2.0 trailer. That disappointed big-time. Zero will be the first big Bollywood release after Thugs now.

UK:

11 hours ago, Olive said:

9 Zero 2018/12/21 £ 331,795 £ 331,795 Yash Raj Films

Austria:

4 hours ago, IndustriousAngel said:

atm it's playing in exactly 3 cinemas so it will take some time before numbers get reported - weekend take must be less than 10.000 US$, probably nearer to 5.000

Spain:

1 hour ago, peludo said:

There are not available data yet. Maybe tomorrow or on Thursday we can know something if the film has ranked among the top 25. On the other side, holidays make everything go slower... As soon as there is info, I will post it here.

27 minutes ago, ScareLol said:

According to FilmAffinity and Comscore, Zero didn't get an wide release here, it was a very limited release. We don't know until Thursday if it reached Top 25 box office wise

@GoodOrBad

Did you find more?

Edited by terrestrial

release dates according IMDb.com

Australia 21 December 2018  
Denmark 21 December 2018  
Indonesia 21 December 2018  
Ireland 21 December 2018  
India 21 December 2018  
Norway 21 December 2018  
Pakistan 21 December 2018  
USA 21 December 2018  
South Africa 21 December 2018  
China 1 March 2019  

according to reactions to questions by a member the most releases (in Western countries) as of today seem to be very limited.

Edited by terrestrial

23 hours ago, terrestrial said:

UK:

Austria:

Spain:

@GoodOrBad

Did you find more?

Alright i got BO figures from all the locations which i was looking for. Only remaining is Spain. I talked to distributor regarding this and he will be getting me figures soon. Thank you. 

Edited by GoodOrBad

1 minute ago, GoodOrBad said:

Can you please tell Indonesia,Malaysia, UAE-GCC, Singapore, Nepal, Italy & USA Tuesday? Thanks in advance

I can try, but we do have actually members out of the most countries you listed above. No sure if someone from Nepal is here too.

I think @Charlie Jatinder  has insight in some details and as he/she started the thread, maybe next week he/she will know some numbers?

@terrestrial the above Australia and New Zealand are local currency.

Besides lost interest in tracking after watching the film. Just tracked the numbers today morning. Overseas weekend is $5.06 million, since all markets aren't reported on Rentrak/comScore, some markets are estimated based on historical numbers and my direct link with distributor.

Screenshot-2018-12-27-13-00-17-847-com-g

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1