cookie

CAYOM Y5 - Discussion Thread

The competition for biggest animated film of the year got interesting as Bounty Hunters vs Scrooge 0.5 vs Star Fox. I’d also say that untitled animated musical from Blankments and Either Squirrel Girl or Medusa have strong shots. 

59 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The competition for biggest animated film of the year got interesting as Bounty Hunters vs Scrooge 0.5 vs Star Fox. I’d also say that untitled animated musical from Blankments and Either Squirrel Girl or Medusa have strong shots. 

Veggies in the Rain, comin' for the top spot!

:redcapes:

(I'm just joshing you.)

On 1/16/2019 at 7:59 PM, cookie said:

Medium chance I might reveal the bomb this weekend along with a second bomb, but if the latter happens it will come at the cost of at least one film on the schedule being delayed.

Okay, so we know the second bomb is Scrooge: The College Years but what’s the first?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Again, anyone know a good Asian American actor/actress around 28-35 (preferably actress) that knows Martial Arts?

Zhang Ziyi from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. She is 39. She was performing martial arts in that film and could very well play the part. Though, she's not Asian American...

I also found an Australia/Singapore MMA fighter named Kirstie Gannoway, in late 20s / early 30s.

There's always Jihae Kim, who was a fighter in Mortal Engines. She's the Asian from the trailer. I think she's of South Korean descent, but she spoke very good English in that movie, at least from the trailer. So it'd be a Steven Yeun situation, maybe.

Edited by Slambros

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Okay, so we know the second bomb is Scrooge: The College Years but what’s the first?

That one's... not happening. Not this year, at least.

(I can reveal through PM what it was supposed to be tho)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

VeNBg.gif

Mood

tumblr_me0s79bLKn1qbsjqno1_r2_250.gif

Rest assured it's not cancelled but with more pressing projects at hand I'd rather not rush it. When I know I can finish it I'll let you know.

Edited by cookie
  • Thanks 1

So I'm writing a short story for a creative fiction class right now. It's a genre blend of romance and horror, and it has elements of faith in it. I think, after my classmates read it, I might want to share it in CAYOM; would you guys be down for that? I'm sure there'd be room on the schedule for a horror film if I wanted to add one.

• Like 2