PatrickvD

The Pixar Club

I assume it'll be a different premise. I wouldn't be surprised if they learn from the mistakes of Cars 2 and ditch a bunch of the original's characters. Maybe a Dory and Nemo team-up. Dying corral prompts a cross-sea adventure? Who knows.When might this even come out? 2016?

I assume it'll be a different premise. I wouldn't be surprised if they learn from the mistakes of Cars 2 and ditch a bunch of the original's characters. Maybe a Dory and Nemo team-up. Dying corral prompts a cross-sea adventure? Who knows.When might this even come out? 2016?

Yeah thats the plan, posted in the THR link.

Oh!I thought Liam would be the hostage with his wife.But Finding Nemo 2 BEFORE The Incredibles2?Isn't something wrong?

Sounds weird I know. We want a perfect I2 so Bird should take his time. The perfect movie would be on SM2 and TDK caliber X 2.

Oh!I thought Liam would be the hostage with his wife.But Finding Nemo 2 BEFORE The Incredibles2?Isn't something wrong?

Probably due to the different situations between the directors.Brad Bird is obviously set up to have a pretty successful live action career.Andrew Stanton bombed and needs a surefire hit his next time out. No matter how much I hate it, FN2 is likely going to make a ton of money.

I know, we, BO followers-analysers should NOT go emotional-overthetop-GOD, they have no respect?! but i still dislike the idea of a "2" after Finding Nemo.Sounds so wrong, like a bad joke, a title taken from an "impossible list" or something.One movie.Perfect production/release/BO situation."Why" get back to it?That "Brand" philosophy coming from everythere is exhausting.Will Titanic be the only BIG recent movie to stay without a sequel?!God.

• Like 1

Brave leaned too heavily on the rebellious teenage daughter angle + the suitors plot mechanism (outdated/overused), which overclouded/overcrowded what the mother/daughter stuff could have been.He's got to have something going around in his head.

The more I think about it, there are some interesting things you could do with these characters that wouldn't have to involve recycling beats from the first movie. Stanton may have failed with John Carter, but he never goes into any project lightly, so I'm hopeful he's really got a good idea here.

Edited by tribefan695