PatrickvD

The Pixar Club

Well, what are the chances really that MU ends with rave reviews? I can see it with positive but not transcending reviews next year, which will make the slump official.THIS IS ALL CARS 2's FAULT

To my knowledge, Cars 2 had nothing to do with the development of Brave. Even less so will it have any bearing on the production of MU (or correct me if I'm wrong?). This kind of nonsense is paper-thin analysis that ignores the problems Pixar has had over the last few years (changing directors on multiple films mid-production, canceling projects that were put into production, major players moving on, etc).

Anyone else think that La Luna was a huge letdown? Pixar shorts really peaked back with Presto :wacko: And that was all the way back with Wall-E, wasn't it?

Loved Presto, still my favorite. Wish Sweetland could have stayed with the studio.I liked La Luna a lot actually. Thought it was miles better than the cloud one and last year's TS short. Edited by whoot

Anyone else think that La Luna was a huge letdown? Pixar shorts really peaked back with Presto :wacko: And that was all the way back with Wall-E, wasn't it?

It was a nice, charming short film. Pretty animation and art direction, too. Edited by Safari92

Okay, new rankings with Brave.RatatouilleFinding NemoThe IncrediblesToy Story 3BraveMonster's IncToy StoryUpWALL-ECarsToy Story 2A Bug's Life

I have a thread in the Favourites forum, would you mind posting there too?

Great updated ranking article:http://www.ign.com/a...pixars-movies-2This list is MovieMan approved, lol. :PCouldn't agree more with their top 2. Those 2 are in a league of their own and can't be touched. 13-9 is also the same for me as theirs.

The list falls apart for me when FN ends up number 7. It's a list ranking them purely against an adult preference. Family film shouldn't be ranked that way.

The list falls apart for me when FN ends up number 7. It's a list ranking them purely against an adult preference. Family film shouldn't be ranked that way.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. You're not going to find any Pixar ranking that looks exactly the same as any other.
  • Like 1

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. You're not going to find any Pixar ranking that looks exactly the same as any other.

Yeah, that's actually the first time I've ever seen a Pixar ranking list that has the same top 2 as mine since you get so many different favorites from people. But like I said Wall-E and TS3 for me are just on a different level.