Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

No chance Cloudy 2 doesn't beat turbo. Also, Bad Grandpa is more likely to do close to a million. Even Jackass 3D couldn't crack 1.5m

Nah there is a lot more appeal in Bad Grandpa than the previous Jackass movies. 3m OW actually wouldn't surprise me.

Getaway coming out on 6 December. American hustle in west end on 20 December and going wide on 3rd January. Jack Ryan out 31 January

Jack Ryan move wasn't a surprise as its moved to January in the US. Monuments Men will move since that was originally scheduled for January I imagine it'll move to February,

Jack Ryan move wasn't a surprise as its moved to January in the US. Monuments Men will move since that was originally scheduled for January I imagine it'll move to February,

Tried to look for MM but no date yet on launching films by the look of it. I imagine 7/14 February though

It's not exactly a Valentines Day film is it. Die Hard was a one off there me thinks. I could see it first week of Feb or around easter.

I imagine Mr Peabody and Sherman will move to make way for Monuments Men but only by a week as its one of two kids film that are scheduled for half term.