Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Yh in London or any other city less then £7.50 is a bargain! Cinema prices are so expensive now when i was kid it was a cheap day out lol. If you asked most people how much prices have gone up in the last 10 years most would say they have double and they would not be that far from the truth they have certainly almost double since titanic.

Orange Wednesday is fairly modern so Skyfall benefit from that. IMO Titanic sold more tickets then Skyfall as cinema tickets have gone up more then £3 since 98 more like double since then these figures are very hard to believe just from my experience of living in the UK and going to the cinema.

At least in London you have an excuse for that, the prices are only 50p less in fucking Hastings!!!

Generally prices across the UK are very expensive at my university in west wales in 2010 the tickets where £6.50 and this was a small town in the middle of nowhere in Wales lol.

I once stupidly bought an Ice cream for £3.50 on Westminster bridge. :lol:

Jesus Christ this sort of stuff makes me hate Camerons Britain lol. The worst pricing to happen recently was when 99s stop being 99p there should be a law against that happening!
  • Like 1

Jesus Christ this sort of stuff makes me hate Camerons Britain lol. The worst pricing to happen recently was when 99s stop being 99p there should be a law against that happening!

Oh god yeah, I can never find a 99 for less than £2 now. It's quite sad really.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see The Hobbit hit £2m today. It's been absolutely packed all day. That would mean a likely £6-7m 3rd weekend, up from last weekend.

This weekend should be busy, NYE I imagine will be busy in the daytime but like Christmas Eve cinemas will shut early so there wont be much nightime business,