MoS 3D- £2669.75 [11 Screenings]

Mos 2D- £2223.05 [12 Screenings]

Total from cinema 1- £4892.80

Cinema 2 [ONLY FRIDAY]

MoS 3d- £14362.25 [12 Screenings]

MoS 2d- £7992.95 [20 Screenings]

More to be uploaded soon :) 

I hope it sooner than later

Well, if you use that number from the one cinema multiplied by 500 you could theoretically get a 2.4m opening day in Sterling.

I would tak that number. And thats only presales

Probably. The shows at 3am are probably gonna come close to selling out too.

Odeon Leicester Square will be a big one this weekend aswell. 1700 seater already over half full for tomorrow night. It's probably gonna sell out. That's a big feat as not many films manage to do that.

£8m sounds about right, would be the fourth highest three day weekend of the year after Iron Man 3, Fast and Furious 6 and Les Miserables, it could even beat STIDs four day weekend total of £8.4m but anything between £7-8m would be great,

• Like 1

It'll be interesting to see which are the top cinemas for MoS, I imagine the BFI IMAX will be in the top five as will OLS and the Westfield Vues,

Pretty much, back in the day SR opening Odeon West End was #1 and BFI Imax #2, life time BFI Imax was #1(more than double closest which was Odeon West End, followed by Odeon Manchester 20)

Edited by Rth
  • Like 2

I don't think there was much to gain for them from a 4/5 day OW. There's no bank holidays or school holidays at the moment. If it were in July/August I could understand that move, like Rise of the Planet of the Apes opening on a Weds, or Bourne Legacy on Bank Holiday Monday last year in August.

With The World's End and The Wolverine now booking, is it safe to assume that prebooking films early is now going to be a more common occurance??

We are currently experiencing unusually high levels of traffic

From cineworld website. Can't get on it at the moment, seems to have crashed. Bodes well for MoS...

Edited by Heretic