Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Speak for yourself about the first two weeks. I'd kill to see Metallica, and Can't wait to see Machete Kills, even if it is a 15 this time around.

I don't like Metallica music and I can't get into machete kills and for me it looks terrible. What other films do you want to see

I don't like Metallica music and I can't get into machete kills and for me it looks terrible. What other films do you want to see

Metallica's the only Metal i'm even vaguely interested in these days, mainly because the stuff has a good classical influence to it. And Enter Sandman is a banging tune.

I'm probably going to be lucky if I can get to anything in the coming weeks, but I really want to see Rush again, can't wait for Cloudy 2, Turbo looks like a bust for me, and Thor is going to rule as the first is my favourite Avengers film thus far, including The Avengers.

VUE HARROW CINEMA TIMES FOR WEEKEND OF 4TH OCTOBER- 6TH OCTOBERFilms gone- girl most likely, R.I.P.D 3D, Grand masti, phata poster Nikla hero, riddickBLUE JASMINE 15FILTH 15BESHARAM 14HOW I LIVE NOW 14THANKS FOR SHARING 14WHITE HOUSE DOWN 14PRISONERS 13SUNSHINE ON LEITH 13JUSTIN AND THE KNIGHTS OF VALOR 9RUNNER RUNNER 9DIANA 8MONSTERS UNIVERSITY 8RUSH 8INSIDIOUS 2 6WERE THE MILLERS 6DESPICABLE ME 2 4 (2/2)ABOUT TIME 3ELYSIUM 2PERCY JACKSON: SEA OF MONSTERS 2PLANES 2THE CALL 2

VUE WESTFIELD LONDON CINEMA TIMES FOR WEEKEND OF 4TH OCTOBER- 6TH OCTOBERFilms gone- girl most likely, the call, Elysium, justin knights of valor 3D, this is us extended curRUSH 30BLUE JASMINE 27PRISONERS 21

RUNNER RUNNER 19

FILTH 18SUNSHINE ON LEITH 16

THANKS FOR SHARING 15WHITE HOUSE DOWN 15

DESPICABLE ME 2 13 (11/2)ABOUT TIME 12

DIANA 12

HOW I LIVE NOW 12PLANES 12

MONSTERS UNIVERSITY 11JUSTIN AND THE KNIGHTS OF VALOR 2D 9R.I.P.D 2D 9THE WAY WAY BACK 9

WERE THE MILLERS 9

PERCY JACKSON: SEA OF MONSTERS 6

THE SMURFS 2 6

INSIDIOUS 2 3Machete kills has 3 showings on 10 october. This is the end has 1 showing on tues 8 oct.

Edited by Films