Fake

Friday Numbers

I think the craziest/most amazing thing about THG bo run so far is its second weekend is what a month or two ago many of us (including me) thought its ow would be :lol:I wish I liked the movie more so I could be enjoying its amazing run more (which is the same reason I think Baumer hasn't been enjoying its run more either).

His personal feelings towards it shouldn't dictate his predictions, but they did. I tend to appreciate all impressive BO runs, even ones I didn't like too much. I'm not a huge fan of Shrek 2 but I will be the first one to say its BO performance was frikkin crazy. I'm sure he'll warm up to it in time.
  • Like 1

still doubting, disappointing indeed.

The only reason I'm happy your crazy high predictions for THG have (so far) been correct, is I want you to also be correct about your crazy high predictions for TDKR :lol:

The only reason I'm happy your crazy high predictions for THG have (so far) been correct, is I want you to also be correct about your crazy high predictions for TDKR :lol:

I am 250% sure that I am correct on both, I can spot a breakout from a mile away.

Someone should change the title and put that freaking gargantuan 24 M of a Friday there.

Na, that's risky...don't want the gamers all pissed off if for some reason the number drops to $21-22m. I'd wait until later this morning when it's more official.

Na, that's risky...don't want the gamers all pissed off if for some reason the number drops to $21-22m. I'd wait until later this morning when it's more official.

I agree I remember going to be with the 25-30 million midnight estimate, and waking up to only 19.75, and that totally pissed me off.