iceroll

The X Factor USA (New Poll!)

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which two will make it to the finals?

• Chris & Josh
    • Chris & Marcus
    • Chris & Melanie
    • Josh & Marcus
    • Josh & Melanie
    • Marcus & Melanie
  2. 2. Who Will Win?

• Chris
    • Josh
    • Marcus
    • Melanie

Onto the second songs! I usually find Melanie really bland but this is an awesome song! And I think she's doing decently with it.Edit: And now she's doing more of that desperate talking to the judges. Totes dislike her again.

Edited by CoolioD1

All the annoying children are now off the show, I don't really know who to pull for. The woman is a great singer, but she doesn't really captivate me. I love that the rocker guy made it this far without even almost being eliminated, but I can't really picture him winning. It would be hilarious and awesome if Marcus went on to win, since he is now the definitive underdog.Overall, this was a great episode. Marcus and Rachel's performances were both fantastic, and holy hell at the ending. It was almost such a cool twist and so ironic that it could be in a movie. Besides Rachel being annoyingly manipulative because she's just this adorable little girl with the voice of an angel, who has to sweet talk the judges and tear up during her performance, you had Randy back up Marcus, giving him a bit of momentum, and then Paula and Simon go with Rachel, and the entire crowd chanting her name, and Nicole just couldn't send Marcus home, so she passed it to America, who were clearly 100% behind Rachel, and then in a a shocking twist, America voting put Rachel in last! Marcus advances! And of course, her whole shocked expression and kneel down into tears was gold.

There were so many things that could have been slightly tweaked and Rachel would've have gone home. If Steve asked Nicole to go first, Paula would have voted Marcus off for sure. Rachel's comment to Nicole that she'd be "fine either way" sure as heck didn't do her any favors either.

Oh wow, I just watched the video of her being eliminated. The reason for her reaction was a combination of being too young and too arrogant. Though my favorite par was when Marcus tried to console her or whatever and Steve Jones just pushed him away and said "Off you go Marcus." LOL!