iceroll

The X Factor USA (New Poll!)

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which two will make it to the finals?

• Chris & Josh
    • Chris & Marcus
    • Chris & Melanie
    • Josh & Marcus
    • Josh & Melanie
    • Marcus & Melanie
  2. 2. Who Will Win?

• Chris
    • Josh
    • Marcus
    • Melanie

Umm...I'm pissed that Lakota Rhymes left. The girl with the lips was so hot and her story with her grandma was touching.I fucking HATE Astro, that fucking wannabe gangster. "I don't wanna be singing if I'm in the bottom two." STFU you dumbass! And how did that white ghetto guy manage to stay? He's so cringe-worthy. I can't believe Astro was picked to stay over the other woman - that was ridiculous.I hope Astro leaves NOW.

I watched the Jackson thing. My favorite is probably Drew, just because I like her voice and her Billy Jean cover was solid, but she seriously needs to do something other than a slow sit-in-a-chair piano song. It's the same shit every week, she needs to show some versatility.Oh, and every kid on the show needs to be eliminated. A show like this is no place for children, because they haven't matured yet and even if they win, they're going to get a contract and make an album when they aren't mature or smart enough to write a good one, so it'll either be a shitty album written by them or a shitty album written by the pop industry's "finest" producers and they'll be forgotten in ten years when they might actually be able to make something good.And seriously, these kids are fucking annoying.

Edited by Kevin Bacon

Although Simon's by far the best mentor, I think he definitely screwed up with Drew. Making her sing the same genre song every week and making her sit in a chair for a Michael Jackson song when she wanted to get up and move were just dumb. She has an amazing talent and it's too bad we didn't get to see any other side of it.

Oh, and every kid on the show needs to be eliminated. A show like this is no place for children, because they haven't matured yet and even if they win, they're going to get a contract and make an album when they aren't mature or smart enough to write a good one, so it'll either be a shitty album written by them or a shitty album written by the pop industry's "finest" producers and they'll be forgotten in ten years when they might actually be able to make something good.

I think for these types of shows, the artists never really write many songs for their debut album. Look at past winners from American Idol.

Simon's the only judge on these shows I ever take remotely seriously, and even he is an old man predisposed to dislike any good thing just because he's stubborn and doesn't want to like it.And it really pisses me off how the crowds always boo the judges whenever they say something negative. Seriously, it's their fucking jobs to criticize them so they can improve their act because they obviously aren't perfect, stop mindlessly loving every performer.

I think for these types of shows, the artists never really write many songs for their debut album. Look at past winners from American Idol.

True, but at least an adult can handle it better, and maybe sustain a successful career, as Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Chris Daughtry have.These kids will make an album and fall off the face of the earth.

And it really pisses me off how the crowds always boo the judges whenever they say something negative. Seriously, it's their fucking jobs to criticize them so they can improve their act because they obviously aren't perfect, stop mindlessly loving every performer.

I'm pretty sure the producers have a big part in that. For effect. As it's the same way on every single competition show, whether it's dancing, singing, whatever. You know, how you always see people making fun of the holding up of the signs that say "Applause" etc? Some of it is authentic, but I'm pretty sure most of it is the producers telling the audience to react that way for effect.