Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

NNo, it's impossible. I had a report for number of shows in six major theater chains. The Intouchables on Thursday had 226 shows. That's pretty bad compared to the others. For example Safe had 1196, Pirates and Streed Dance 2 between 850-950. Battleship on a week 2 still had nearly 1500 shows.

Thanks to confirm.But will we have these numbers Juni?

So really no news about 1+1? Is the screen count still valid?

Yes, we are all waiting for the final numbers this evening. At least for a regular 4day weekend. Screen count? Somewhere between 200 and 250. Edited by juni78ukr

RUSSIA APRL 26 - APRIL 291-Battleship : $3.3 million2-Safe : $2.4m3-? (rus) : $1.7mWTF?? No Intouchables on the top 20 of kinometro?????? And Wrath disappeared o_o

Edited by Fullbuster

BOX OFFICE 2012 (FOR THE MOMENT,OBVIOUSLY) :

1-John Carter: $33.6 million

2-Wrath of the Titans : $22.3 million

3-Journey 2: $17.5 million

4-Battleship : $17.2 million

5-The Lorax: $16 million

6-The Hunger Games : $13.4 million

7-Ghost Rider 2 $13.3 million

8-Titanic 3D : $13.03 million

9-This Means War: $13 million

10-Underworld Awakening : $12.2 milion

11-American Reunion : $11.7 million

RUSSIA APRL 26 - APRIL 291-Battleship : $3.3 million2-Safe : $2.4m3-? (rus) : $1.7mWTF?? No Intouchables on the top 20 of kinometro?????? And Wrath disappeared o_o

Do you hate Intouchables?It says due to technical reasons no data for 1+1.

Do you hate Intouchables?It says due to technical reasons no data for 1+1.

No, I don't hate it.I'm happy to see a French movie with such a success, it's just not my kind of movie.No data huh..I will change the title.

No, I don't hate it.I'm happy to see a French movie with such a success, it's just not my kind of movie.No data huh..I will change the title.

На вкус и цвет това́рищей нет.Translation: There are no friends in tastes and colours. (Russian proverb)in English: To each his own.Whatever its comercial success in Russia, it is loved by those giving scores at movie-sites. It is again No4 alltime (passing Schindlers List) http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/20/#4I just see The Avengers have entered this list at No21 - congrats. Edited by Rudolf