Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

God dammit Russia. You support utter crap like JC, but when (from what I've hear and obviously from its numbers) amazing film comes around, you let it flop?Sheesh! Priorities, people, priorities!!!

People downloaded it on-line. And the general awareness besides the internet crowd is still quite low. Really low. Our distributor failed to carry a message to regular people.Fighting piracy here is like fighting against windmills. No one wants to listen and nearly everyone believe it is ok. This is really contagious. What is more when I buy something on Amazon some of them certainly believe that I'm an idiot. Why anyone should pay if you can easily get it for free???

They are ordered by the government for all public workers and recommended for private comanies. It's a very common practice to make a better use for holidays. So three Saturdays in a row will be working days. But Monday April, 30 will be a holiday instead and russians will get three days out of work Sunday-Monday-Tuesday instead of Saturday-Sunday-Tuesday.Next week will be the same. Saturday, May, 5 and Saturday, May, 12, are working days for Monday and Tuesday, May 7 and 8. And four days from May 6 to May 9 will be holidays.

In Austria the companies decide, so it is possible the husband is free while hs wife has to work. :(

God dammit Russia. You support utter crap like JC, but when (from what I've hear and obviously from its numbers) amazing film comes around, you let it flop?Sheesh! Priorities, people, priorities!!!

They spare their money for The Avengers B)

One country does not simply let Intouchabels fail.

Many countries, many cultures, different tastes, he couldn't perform well everywhere.With The Avengers soon I guess Russians can't afford it, and not with a good start for Battleship last week.It's life.

Many countries, many cultures, different tastes, he couldn't perform well everywhere.With The Avengers soon I guess Russians can't afford it, and not with a good start for Battleship last week.It's life.

Different tastes? Intouchables was at one point No4 movie of all time on a Russian movie scoring site. Edited by Rudolf

Different tastes? Intouchables was at one point No4 movie of all time on a Russian movie scoring site.

Right now it is #6 by grades and #3 by popularity. The page on kinopoisk has 816k views. Not far from Battleship for example. 7 times more than Les Infideles. Edited by juni78ukr

Right now it is #6 by grades and #3 by popularity. The page on kinopoisk has 816k views. Not far from Battleship for example. 7 times more than Les Infideles.

Interesting the younger the voters the more they liked it.

Given the success all around the world, even in France and Italy (Italy isn't in love with SH movies, so it's really impressive with its $2.7 million OD) I think many guys here underestimated the potential in Russia, for me it's $40 million finger in the nose :)