Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

Early Monday1. How to Train Your Dragon 755k - 22.7 mln total2. Blended 355k - 2.77 mln total3. Transformers 4 285k4. Edge of Tomorrow 282k - 19.36 mln total5. Maleficent 267k - 35.32 mln total

So 24m for Dragon 2 by Wednesday,after that the fall will be painful.

Decisive football match with Algeria for Russia football team on Thursday.At least it will start at midnight by Moscow time. So hopefully it will not hurt box office really much.

Given it will be at midnight TF4 should be fine.

I wonder..Does Tauriel like Transformers?

why should I?

Im not male :D

Though I considered to go & see Stanley Tucci but he probably has 5 mins of screentime so nah

btw I really loved what this dude's position re: this franchise Basically mirrors mine.

Thankfully  Locke & An Enemy are released this weekend :wub: 

Not in Russia...

at least something I can be happy about ))

It's nice to see that despite all the doom and gloom about Russian economy in Western media, Russian BO is still going strong.

good thing i avoid wstern media like a plague  :lol:

Edited by Tauriel

why should I?Im not male :DThough I considered to go & see Stanley Tucci but he probably has 5 mins of screentime so nahbtw I really loved what this dude's position re: this franchise Basically mirrors mine.Thankfully Locke & An Enemy are released this weekend :wub:at least something I can be happy about ))good thing i avoid wstern media like a plague :lol:

The Russian economic crisis is real,you just need to listen to the Russian government.And Western media have the great characteristic of being independent from their national governments for most of them so you have a real variety of opinions.In a country like Russia where all TV channels are government-owned you can't expect they disagree with the government.Western media would bring a lot of great things to you,you would become more independent-minded.;)

Weekend actuals

1. How to Train Your Dragon 5,213,930 - 22,694,347 -59% 2

2.  Blended 2,413,271 on 1004 screens 1

3. Edge of Tomorrow 2,000,560 - 19,067,016 -61% 3

4. Maleficent 1,773,967 - 35,073,814 -59% 4

5.  Plastic 317,805 - 344,866 on 418 screens

6. Wer 10,111,860 on 262 screens

7. X-Men 233,638 - 22,316,101-61% 5

8. All at once (RUS) 203,071 - 3,201,169 -77% 3

9. N'importe qui 129,789 on 343 screens 1

10. Neighbors 84,809 - 3,443,445 -52% 4

• Like 2

Kinometro

TF - 19 168$

Dragon - 2 064 

Blended - 1 327

Jolie - 589K

EoT - 501K

The Russian economic crisis is real,you just need to listen to the Russian government.
And Western media have the great characteristic of being independent from their national governments for most of them so you have a real variety of opinions.In a country like Russia where all TV channels are government-owned you can't expect they disagree with the government.
Western media would bring a lot of great things to you,you would become more independent-minded. ;)

lol yeah sure  :lol: u're such a sweet summer child I love you F  :wub:

Edited by Tauriel

Kinometro

TF - 19 168$

Dragon - 2 064

Blended - 1 327

Jolie - 589K

EoT -

lol yeah sure :lol: u're such a sweet summer child I love you F :wub:

An adult like me gives some arguments,kids give childish and short statements.

You're the child here ;)

The Russian economic crisis is real,you just need to listen to the Russian government.And Western media have the great characteristic of being independent from their national governments for most of them so you have a real variety of opinions.In a country like Russia where all TV channels are government-owned you can't expect they disagree with the government.Western media would bring a lot of great things to you,you would become more independent-minded. ;)

:lol:

Western media are independent in the sense that they tend to be corporate-owned, but when was the last time a major American TV channel disagreed with the government on a prominent foreign policy issue?

Mainstream US media tend to reflexively back any American war of agression. They peddled US government lies about Iraqi WMD, and as I recall they never acknowledged their responsibility for deceiveng the public or apologised.

:lol:Western media are independent in the sense that they tend to be corporate-owned, but when was the last time a major American TV channel disagreed with the government on a prominent foreign policy issue?Mainstream US media tend to reflexively back any American war of agression. They peddled US government lies about Iraqi WMD, and as I recall they never acknowledged their responsibility for deceiveng the public or apologised.

During the Bush era most of newspapers strongly criticized the government.They're much more lenient and tolerant with Obama that's for sure..we all know US media are mostly left-wing.But still it's the result of free will,these media outlets are supporting him because they really want that,so it's acceptable because they're not forced into doing it.They can decide next week to disparage Obama and they won't be punished,the US constitution protects them.Russian newspapers can support Putin,I believe in free will and different opinions,but what is not acceptable is the restriction of free press.If Putin was so sure of his strength he would not be afraid of newspapers disagreeing with him. Edited by Fullbuster