Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

I guess it's costly to forward food in this kind of isolated place.

I guess you have never been to China, else you would never speak of an isolated place in connection with it.Asked why there was such an extraordinary difference, they talked aboout different taxes applicable.

I guess you have never been to China, else you would never speak of an isolated place in connection with it.Asked why there was such an extraordinary difference, they talked aboout different taxes applicable.

I talk about the Russian side of the frontier, it's often isolated, many villages, small towns.

ADMISSIONS 21-24 JUNE1-Brave : 787,0002-Abraham Lincoln : 544,0003-Madagascar 3 : 531,000 (TOTAL : 6,338,000)The total of Madagascar 3 is still impressive, it's far ahead of the number 2,The Avengers (4,900,000 admissions)

I hope for good news... Not so many of those these days

Since Madagascar 3 I'm cautious about Russia, they can disappoint, let's wait.But SM3 did $14M in 2007 there, TASM will beat it easily, certainly in the first week.