Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY TRAILER :

It will be huge in Brazil that's for sure :lol::ph34r:

I click on the video to see the number of views...

I end up watching the trailer. Pretty impressive, the trailer is very good. I also think it will do huge here. 

Good to know :) And good to see people listening rock,I'm tired of all these people here who listen rap/hip-hop all the time z_z

Here in Brazil is worse. People play "Funk Carioca" all night, I dislike it, completely. The lyrics are horrible. 

Here in Brazil is worse. People play "Funk Carioca" all night, I dislike it, completely. The lyrics are horrible. 

You have 'Rock in Rio' there. That must be the biggest and coolest music festival on earth.

And Brazil loves Iron Maiden so at least you have some cool metal fans over there. ;)

• Like 2

You have 'Rock in Rio' there. That must be the biggest and coolest music festival on earth.

And Brazil loves Iron Maiden so at least you have some cool metal fans over there. ;)

Rock in Rio is cool, but you have to pay to go thereIn my case, I would have to travel. 

Iron Maiden? I think I never heard about this band before.  :thinking: 

There's lot of metal/rock fans in here. I know that, but at night, all you hear is funkYou can't even sleep.