Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

No. But for some reason you seem to link everything to Texas. I find that very amusing :P  

You're completely mad, Ebola came to the US through a Liberian going in Dallas, which happens to be a city in Texas, there is absolutely no link to my Texas economic thread.

You guys are much more obsessed than me about that, you need a doctor, really....I didn't even think about that when I wrote my message, really a disgusting reaction.

You're completely mad, Ebola came to the US through a Liberian going in Dallas, which happens to be a city in Texas, there is absolutely no link to my Texas economic thread.

You guys are much more obsessed than me about that, you need a doctor, really....I didn't even think about that when I wrote my message, really a disgusting reaction.

Ah, be serious. :lol:

BREAKING NEWS : A Guinean passed out in a hospital of the city of Cergy-Pontoise and would have the symptoms of Ebola.It is not confirmed and it could be something else. Wait & See.

I spoke too fast, Ebola could be in France already.

OK, do whatever you want, it's something serious here, if you like to make fun of people dying from that, be my guest.

Wow. Making fun of people dying? Where? I don't follow the news so I did not know Ebola got into US through Dallas and I naturally assumed it's all about your Texas obsession again. And I was laughing about your opinion on my 'disgusting reaction'. lol.

Edited by James

Wow. Making fun of people dying? Where? I don't follow the news so I did not know Ebola got into US through Dallas and I naturally assumed it's all about your Texas obsession again. And I was laughing about your opinion on my 'disgusting reaction'. lol.

A misunderstanding so, but please next time try to keep up with current events before assuming something like that.

It's a really serious decease and our stupid politicians are not prepared for that. Maybe Obama is, but here in Spain ii could be a real disaster.

I heard some mistakes took place because the country is mostly unprepared, but still you don't need to panic.

If I were you I would try not to touch people, to wear gauntlet, that's what I would do given you catch it by touching infected people.

• Like 1

tumblr_n1kk3tWNPw1t4o62mo1_400.gif

Box Office Mojo could be integrated to IMDB Pro, you would have to pay to have all the data you need, these bastards!

That would mean the end of my Latin America Box Office top, I hope it won't happen but I have a bad feeling.

Edited by Fullbuster