Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

Toy Story 4 vs Toy Story 3: TS4 will beat TS3 in USD despite having a much, much worse ER than TS3 in 2010! TS4 is at $22m while TS3 ended at $23.6m.

In local currency TS4 is crushing TS3: R$42.5m for TS3 while TS4 is already at R$83m!!!

FABULOUS! WONDERFUL!

tenor.gif?itemid=6246231&key=5a6fcab3e6b

I would like to be glad and hyped but I am still to down from the fact that it's OW was boosted by holiday (I didn't know, I legit thought it broke out completely). So even thought it's doing good I can't get excited because I was hoping for $180m lc after it's OW.

Still it's going to do good with a total oF about $110m lc.

• Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, pepsa said:

I would like to be glad and hyped but I am still to down from the fact that it's OW was boosted by holiday (I didn't know, I legit thought it broke out completely). So even thought it's doing good I can't get excited because I was hoping for $180m lc after it's OW.

Still it's going to do good with a total oF about $110m lc.

You buzzkilled your own hype you dummy, I told you to keep your expectations in check!

I guess it's what happens after eating too much fries, ah these Belgians... :ph34r:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

You buzzkilled your own hype you dummy, I told you to keep your expectations in check!

I guess it's what happens after eating too much fries, ah these Belgians... :ph34r:

The real question is why do Brazilians have Holidays, God I am so dissapointed now :( :( 

Spoiler

PS I don't really want Brazilians to work everyday 😛 I am not that selfcentred (yet) 😛 

• Astonished 1

10 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Marvel fatigue. Bye bye superhero 😱😱 adios

I said "temporary", read again please :o

Of course Marvel movies will still do well but it's fair to think people might be tired of it right now because Endgame came out very recently.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

ADMISSIONS: ALL-TIME TOP 3

1. Avengers Endgame: 19.645.000

2. Titanic: 17.05m

3. Avengers Infinity War: 14.57m

According to http://www.insidekino.com/BO/2019HJ.htm

Endgame total admission till 30th June = 19,645,429

354,571 more to hit 20,000,000

Do you know where is the all time grossing in Brasil updated till July 2019?

Edited by PKMLover

1 minute ago, PKMLover said:

According to http://www.insidekino.com/BO/2019HJ.htm

Endgame total admission till 30th June = 19,645,429

354,571 more to hit 20,000,000

Do you know where is the all time grossing in Brasil updated till July 2019?

I don't know if it's updated till July 2019 but it's very close to that for sure:

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_filmes_de_maior_bilheteria#Maiores_bilheterias_no_Brasil

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I've been so busy elsewhere that i don't even know what will release in the second part of the year, apart from Frozen 2...

I need to catch up! ^^"

Luckyly I am here to informe you that Dora the explorer is going to be released in the second part of the year.

You don't have to thank me for saving you from missing this incredible movie and it's boxoffice run.

You're welcome :) 

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Luckyly I am here to informe you that Dora the explorer is going to be released in the second part of the year.

You don't have to thank me for saving you from missing this incredible movie and it's boxoffice run.

You're welcome :) 

You say that but I know you'll be there on opening day, secretly ;)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I've been so busy elsewhere that i don't even know what will release in the second part of the year, apart from Frozen 2...

I need to catch up! ^^"

Unfortunately, Frozen 2 will come out in January in Brazil.