Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Yeah, yeah, sure.

Sorry but that's the truth :)

Millions of people didn't watch it because of the fight of the century, so given this huge competition it's perfectly fine :) It also means great legs given most of these people will watch it next week :)

Second OW ever!!! That's great IMO ;)

[sarcastic] OMG, second biggest OW ever, what a disaster, what disappointement, it's catastrophic :o Disney must kill themselves [/sarcastic]

What do you think of my imitation of these forums on the OW thread? :D

I wonder if there is a stan more blind than Fullbuster. :lol:

You're the blind one, you need a sense of reality, dude, really.

Second biggest OW ever. If you was the second best champion ever in a sport, would you be disappointed? You can't be serious...

Well, Disney will have a huge amount of money, they probably don't care about what you think guys :lol:

• Like 1

You seems desperate, dude, serious. Calm down. :lol:

Nope :P There is no reason to be disappointed, why are you so delusional? You're not even able to understand a state of mind right now ^^'

And you have no arguments, people never answer when they're wrong :P

I loved AoU, I was rooting for it from the start, but 186M DOM isn't good, it's even awefull. It might not get 500M Dom now, the worst part is it opened bigger than the first one so it's much more frontloaded already. It's sunday isn't much beter than that of ironman 3 and i expect it to drop with officials to IM3 lv's. Dom disapointment, and yet again the americans disepoint the world.  :ph34r:

I loved AoU, I was rooting for it from the start, but 186M DOM isn't good, it's even awefull. It might not get 500M Dom now, the worst part is it opened bigger than the first one so it's much more frontloaded already. It's sunday isn't much beter than that of ironman 3 and i expect it to drop with officials to IM3 lv's. Dom disapointment, and yet again the americans disepoint the world.  :ph34r:

Second biggest OW ever, calm down....

I loved AoU, I was rooting for it from the start, but 186M DOM isn't good, it's even awefull. It might not get 500M Dom now, the worst part is it opened bigger than the first one so it's much more frontloaded already. It's sunday isn't much beter than that of ironman 3 and i expect it to drop with officials to IM3 lv's. Dom disapointment, and yet again the americans disepoint the world. :ph34r:

Don't even try to discuss with Fullbuster. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Second biggest OW ever, calm down....

That not were it bothers me, it just how big it was on friday, if it had oppend to 70M on friday than 10% decrease on saturday and 20 on sunday It would have been totaly fine with me but now it shows how frontloaded it is. And that sucks. So like you said 186M is great, but the way it accomplised it isn't good, even bad.

That not were it bothers me, it just how big it was on friday, if it had oppend to 70M on friday than 10% decrease on saturday and 20 on sunday It would have been totaly fine with me but now it shows how frontloaded it is. And that sucks. So like you said 186M is great, but the way it accomplised it isn't good, even bad.

All is true, but my last hope is that Saturday's drop was too big because of the fight so hopefully Sunday will be higher than projections.

• Like 1

All is true, but my last hope is that Saturday's drop was too big because of the fight so hopefully Sunday will be higher than projections.

Yeah I hope so to, but then sunday should be stronger than a 20% decline, normaly I would think it would recover the next day. But we hope for the best :D

You're the blind one, you need a sense of reality, dude, really.

Second biggest OW ever. If you was the second best champion ever in a sport, would you be disappointed? You can't be serious...

Well, Disney will have a huge amount of money, they probably don't care about what you think guys :lol:

Films don't start from the same place, and we don't judge them that way. The Avengers number would be excellent for almost any film, but no other film is a sequel to the biggest opener of all time. saying that a film disappointed when it made 20M less than its predecessor and less than most people expected is normal. You can't judge AOU as if it were an average film.

• Like 1