baumer

Tues Numbers (GRRR THG)

Oh and I was too busy focusing on THG's number and not notice that AR had a beastly hold. Maybe this thing can save some face after a dissapointing OW compared to its predecessors with some decent legs ala Shrek 4.

That AR hold is actually expected. Its Monday was the least inflated since it is R-rated.

I am almost tempted to bet, just take the prediction sites BO.com or MOJO

I still find it funny that when those sites predicted 70-72m for THG's 2nd weekend, I was told to suck it up because I had it at 59M. :P

In attendance, Katniss will tear Harry a new one,Life is more than green.

HP1 will wipe the floor with THG in attendance (which is what you should be comparing with, since they both are the first films).Yeah, life is more than green.

'I don't want' doesn't mean I am wrong.

And here you go again with your ability to predict the future. THG's final gross isn't set in stone, it's gonna keep making money till it stops, and you have no control of where it's gonna end up. It can be below 380m, it can be over 380m. We have no way of knowing.

And here you go again with your ability to predict the future. THG's final gross isn't set in stone, it's gonna keep making money till it stops, and you have no control of where it's gonna end up. It can be below 380m, it can be over 380m. We have no way of knowing.

But that's what we do here....we predict the future all the time.I'm positive it won't pass 381 also. :P

Yup... it can still make 450M... since we have no way of knowing, right?

Yup... it can still make 450M... since we have no way of knowing, right?

450m? You're grasping at straws here man. Who said anything about that. This is about your certainity that it won't pass 381m but can pass 380m which makes no sense whatsoever unless there's a certain film right at 381m that you don't want it to beat. Oh yeah, that film is DH2, it all makes sense now.