Sophia Jane

Avatar :The Way of the Water OS thread

Deadline:

The international session delivered $132.6M in 52 markets for an estimated overseas running total of $1,191.3M. The weekend haul repped a 30% drop from last frame, but a significant number of markets saw increases including Brazil (+83%), Spain (+53%) and Germany (+4%).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

In China Avatar gain ¥113.4m on 4th weekend ,9th biggest 4th weekend of all time,3rd biggest 4th weekend for HLW film behind Fast&Furious 7 and Coco,it’s really near Coco’s 113.6m

Do we have new projections for the total after this weekend? Also, will the run be extended there?

3 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

$1.5M. Approx JPN value will be out on Tuesday as Monday is holiday. By Wednesday, Weekend Actual will be out.

So a more or less 17% drop. That's a good one, but then again, I wish the numbers were higher. 🙁

1 minute ago, kayumanggi said:

Do we have new projections for the total after this weekend? Also, will the run be extended there?

No extend news now,I think the chance is low right now,but,please keep the hope

At least 200m is done deal in China,Consider COVID effect is really impressive performence

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

No extend news now,I think the chance is low right now,but,please keep the hope

At least 200m is done deal in China,Consider COVID effect is really impressive performence

Too bad. 😅 The last projection I've read about is $215M - $220M. I hope it could still go higher. 😅

5 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Jan 6th was a holiday in Spain + maybe possibility of 3rd weekend being slightly depressed due to NY Eve

In Spain, last Saturday (NYE) Avatar 2 = 250k€ . Yesterday, Saturday was 2M€ . That's the difference

• Like 1