Eric the Fall Guy

Halloween Weekend Thread (10/28-30) | Weekend Estimates: Adam 27.7, Paradise 10, Devil 7, Smile 5, Ends 3.8

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Chamber of Secrets won the 3-day, though not the 5-day.

I stand corrected. But yeah, by my accounts, Wakanda Forever should be able to manage a $40m+ third weekend unless things go seriously wrong, (I have a $195m OW and a second weekend in the low 70s) while even $20m isn't a safe bet for Strange World. Fabelmans should manage $10m+ if all goes well, Devotion I'm not sure about.

Who the fuck knows what's happening with Bones and All? I just wanna see it, looks cool, lol.

And for what it's worth, it'll be interesting if the Regal secret screening turns out to be The Fabelmans (although it could well be Spirited 🤮). My go for broke guess that nobody's done yet....could it be Glass Onion?

30 minutes ago, Ezen Baklattan said:

Who the fuck knows what's happening with Bones and All? I just wanna see it, looks cool, lol.

I'm not expecting much more than a $10M or so total tbh. The holidays have always been a terrible time to release a really gory horror movie, even for one with a more "art house" vibe to it.