agreed if she does not find out this season, next season she should find out. They usual do every other season there is a serial killer. So season 7, Deb could be looking at some old cases and she starts to put it together that Dexter is a serial killer. A season when Deb is investing Dexter would be very interesting.

The Emmy-nominated "Dexter" opened its sixth season in October and continues to earn impressive ratings, most recently delivering its fifth consecutive week of growth. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 5.12 million weekly viewers on all platforms (including On Demand, replays and DVR), making it the highest rated season yet. Season six of "Dexter" is executive produced by John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton, Scott Buck, Manny Coto and Michael C. Hall.

agreed about who Lumen kills for all we know she could be killing rapist in the Twin Cities. Last episode was great. Come on Deb. keep on trying to get to know Dexter. I think Trinity son will come up again as well. Maybe he commit suicide or kill again.

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

I am loving the way it's heading and S7 and 8 should have Lumen in it as Dexter's lady friend.I like the way Deb and Dexter's relationship is goin', meaning she will discover his freelance work.

I am too, I excited for when she finds out about the truth behind Dexter. It also get that Deb is lieutenant, so she have to make the decision to arrest him, fire him, or let him go. Question is will Deb find out that Harry taught Dexter everything.

I am too, I excited for when she finds out about the truth behind Dexter. It also get that Deb is lieutenant, so she have to make the decision to arrest him, fire him, or let him go.Question is will Deb find out that Harry taught Dexter everything.

That will be devastating for her and I don't think or hope that they don't go there this season. We are going to have 2 more season's and I want her to deal with that on those season and for the revelation this season.

Caught up on last week's episode... I'm convinced the Professor is dead and just a "dark passenger" now... Anyway, I've been a little underwhelmed by this season.

I am so what too, I fell like it has so much potential but the writers are not going there. It is better then season 3 and 5.