I thought they squashed that storyline, wtf. Make it go away!!!!!Episode was good, just hope that Debra-Dex storyline ends soon.I kinda figured that secret about Isaac. The last 3 minutes told a good story. Awesome.9.1/10

I think it going to go away but I think it is important for Dexter to know. I loved the last ten minutes.

Isaac! No!!!!I really wonder where this goes to...9.0/10

Me too and laguerta is getting on to Dexter. I wonder if Captain Mathews knows something about Dexter. Harry could have said something to him. Did not Harry know the file was destroyed about Dexter. So then Matthews would know why Harry had to destroy it. If Dexter was a normal child, you not think as so much to destroy the file but since Dexter was showing signs of being a killer. This would make sense to destroy his past so nobody could find out about it. Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

Holy Shit. Get setup much?Dexter is fucked. Still confused, Deb did take more than 1 pill?9.4/10And seriously, must they fucking show spoilers at the end?

Edited by Christmas ED
  • Like 1

I'm guessing those are just his visions they showed. There's no way doakes is still alive. Hannah put the pills in her water so she would pass out.

We're never shown this. I think this is all Deb.

OMG this last episode.LaGuerta is a fucking bitch, Dexter needs to her out. Next episode looks so good. The last shot of the preview had to be a dream there is no why they show that. Even if he kills LaGuerta, Mathews would know and the private team she had follow Dexter. God, Dexter why did you have go after that guy. Now with Hannah in jail she knows Dexter is a serial killer. LaGuerta could use her so Dexter could go to jail. Is there any evidence right now that Dexter is the bay Harbor butcher? Most of it seems circumstantial, people still going missing, random blood slide which I am guessing Dexter has no finger prints on. Dexter got ride of his blood slides. The only thing I can think of if Lewis blood on Dexter boat. If Dexter did not get remove all of it, there could be evidence that he died on the boat on his body is under the harbor. How Ironic would if Dexter is arrested for someone who did not kill. Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

Holy Shit. Get setup much?Dexter is fucked. Still confused, Deb did take more than 1 pill?9.4/10And seriously, must they fucking show spoilers at the end?

I was thinking Dexter should not killer him. Then he said this is a set up, I was like OMG run dexter.I do not want change my to "Dexter of Prison" Edited by Dexter of Suburbia