This season of Dexter is the worst ever. So predictable...terrible.

I do not think it is worst season. 

It does not seem like the final season. Right now, I do not feel like nobody is looking into who Dexter really is.  I am not the edge of my seat like last season.

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

I wouldnt call it bad but this season just seems average. It seems like there is nothing going on.

Agreed which I am surprised about since this is the last season. It has 5 episodes left and it does not feel like it. I thought this season would have been about the  investigation into Laguerta's death. 

After careful consideration, my wife and I have it figured out.

Cassie's boyfriend is the brain surgeon.  He is also Vogel's son.  Vogel mentioned that she had something in her past that got her into the study of psychopaths that she doesn't want to talk about.  The bf knows about Dexter through his harassment of his mother.  He insinuated himself into a relationship with the woman next door to Dexter. He saw Dexter outside with Zach... and he probably learned about Zach's true self through his mother's notes.  So he is the only one who would try to frame Zach for Cassie's death.  Vogel being the true villain is too obvious for that to be the case.  Maybe she knows or suspects who the brain surgeon is, but she's not saying.

• Like 1

Cassie's boyfriend is the brain surgeon.  He is also Vogel's son.  Vogel mentioned that she had something in her past that got her into the study of psychopaths that she doesn't want to talk about.  The bf knows about Dexter through his harassment of his mother.  He insinuated himself into a relationship with the woman next door to Dexter. He saw Dexter outside with Zach... and he probably learned about Zach's true self through his mother's notes.  So he is the only one who would try to frame Zach for Cassie's death.  Vogel being the true villain is too obvious for that to be the case.  Maybe she knows or suspects who the brain surgeon is, but she's not saying.

Either him or Jamie seem to be the only available options at this point if it's not Vogel and not someone entirely new.

Good theory.  I was wondering what is her past. He makes the most sense.   Better then what I was thinking

I when i watched the last episode, I was thinking Quinn could have framed the one kid. Since the death is similar to past crimes scene and the kid's DNA was at the scene. Quinn asked to if there is any of his DNA at the scene 

Hmm..

He's British as well. I was wondering why. Now it makes sense.