CJohn

M3GAN W33K3ND THR3AD | ACTUALS - DADDY CAM3RON'S MAGNUM OPUS 45.8M | DOCUM3NTARY ABOUT KILL3R DOLL 30.4M | ORANG3 PANTH3R 13.5M

29 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

its 3PM pacific. Too early to give precise numbers. All I would say is I would be surprised if it finished anywhere near what is being projected. 

Okay yeah so reading this back, this sounds pessimistic and like an undershoot. $43.5-44m weekend, book it

Edited by Dragoncaine

Okay, time for another heel turn: this seems really good. Earlier in the day, morning PST, XXR said that maybe we'd hit a $14m Sunday/$46m 3-day. Not based on projections or estimates bc it was so early, just a general line of thinking as to where we could end up. To see these fun mysterious comments, could we be looking at a near-$15m Sunday? 

Just now, Poseidon said:

Is this some viral disease with people spreading numbers and starting to play the cryptic game?

It started so well with @XXR the Conqueror, but seems the good times are over here as well. 

They are. Best to get out now so you don't have to deal with this traumatic experience anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Is this some viral disease with people sharing numbers and starting to play the cryptic game?

It started so well with @XXR the Conqueror, but seems the good times are over here as well. 

We are getting number from 4 or 5 sources now. We get them early and there is some theatre involved but the forum is much better for all of it. I hope it continues.

• Like 1