tawasal

Person of Interest

Centers on ex-CIA hitman and a scientist who team up to prevent crimes before they happen.

Cast...

Jim Caviezel...John Rease

Micheal Emerson...Harold Finch

Taraji P. Henson ...Detective Carter

Kevin Chapman...Detective Lionel Fusco

Edited by tawasal

• Community Manager

CBS showed a rerun last night. I am not sure why this early they would run out of new episodes.

There's 35 weeks a season, I believe. There's 22 episodes for the season, that leaves about 14 weeks of repeats. It's not that they've run out of new episodes per se, but that they need to put repeats in there.

CBS showed a rerun last night. I am not sure why this early they would run out of new episodes.

They didn't run out. Networks always like to take little breaks in-between groupings of episodes. The last "new" episode ended the opening story arc by bringing "Elias" out into the open where he will presumably be a recurring threat in episodes to come. With that arc closed, it was as good a time as any for the show to take a mini-hiatus before entering the next arc.

I'm slightly frustrated by this show. I'm addicted to it, but there's so much wrong with it.Caviezel's acting bugs the hell out of me. Taraji P Henson's character is a waste and a caricature of a tough ghetto cop on top of that, and most of the episodes so far have been forgettable, due to the fact that the only real overall arc, the ELias one, has been weak as hell and only picked up in the last episode.Hoever, Emerson is great, the premise of the show is still great and has tremendous potential and as bad as Caviezel is in the role, I just love seeing him kick so much ass - though I could do with a few less knee caps being shot off.I hope the show keeps growing this season and the ratings inch up above the 3.0 mark, in order to secure a second season.

I think the season is going to reach a point where Henson's cop is the Social Security Number of the week and Reese/Finch will be forced to bring her in in order to save her.I agree that the show is very decentralized at the moment and the Elias story arc isn't impressing me yet. But I think the main story arc for the season is going to have to do with why Finch is thought to be dead (a few things have hinted at this, plus the mention of a spinal injury) and its consequences.

Last night was the strongest episode of the season so far. We finally got to see Carter developed a bit and the threads of a season-long plot thicken.Plus Reese casually blowing up a garage door with a grenade launcher was kickass

Last night was the strongest episode of the season so far. We finally got to see Carter developed a bit and the threads of a season-long plot thicken. Plus Reese casually blowing up a garage door with a grenade launcher was kickass

Best episode of the season. Reese is a ass kicker of epic proportions.