tawasal

Person of Interest

Just kidding. It's not really a show where they could go down that path.Its really getting better and better. It was also great seeing Sarah Shahi in something again. I haven't seen her in much since Life (never saw Fairly Legal). Life was fantastic show. I'd rather see a third season of Life then a third season of Homeland.

Edited by DeeCee

At the beginning of season 1, I thought Person of Interest was an OK show. Not really outstanding in any way. Just a nice crime procedural drama but it has steadily grown into one of my favourites since the last half of season 1. Season 2 really elevated the show for me and now I think it's one of my fave shows on the air right now.

• Like 1

Who was Root talking to?

Also..John as the new admin? :)

Can...you...hear...me?

Either they both got Admin access or The Machine's call to Root was a decoy meant to fool her into thinking she had admin access.

Think it would be lame if Root call wasn't real and doubt the show went that way...as it likes giving the team, problems that the team can't solve and carry into other weeks...

And I don't think he could have stop the machine from calling the intended phone # so I bet he got John, a second call some way???

Either they both got Admin access or The Machine's call to Root was a decoy meant to fool her into thinking she had admin access.

I think The Machine allowed the call to go through but only 1 person gets to be admin. Finch switched the signal so that it went to the payphone near John making him now the admin for 24 hours.

I think The Machine allowed the call to go through but only 1 person gets to be admin. Finch switched the signal so that it went to the payphone near John making him now the admin for 24 hours.

but how could he have set up the fake call to Root??? Think it is easier to explain that he split the signal so both got the call...

Because the Machine is freaky smart?  It can anticipate any type of emergency situation! Posted Image

Not sure but don't think so as I thought Finch did it when he was playing with the wires.

Best news ever: Amy Acker is coming back...as a series regular!

Interesting, as I guess she controls, half?, the machine...but what about Sarah Shashi, hopefully, as she was folloowing Ackers character.

• Community Manager

Interesting, as I guess she controls, half?, the machine...but what about Sarah Shashi, hopefully, as she was folloowing Ackers character.

Shashi was promoted earlier this summer.

• Community Manager

Cool. But that will probably change the show. From what it has been, with Root being a full time story.

Why? If anything, it'll be like most episodes she was in: Reese and Finch saving someone while Root's plot is developed in a few scenes.

Why? If anything, it'll be like most episodes she was in: Reese and Finch saving someone while Root's plot is developed in a few scenes.

Hopefully, but then that doesn't give Sarah Shahsi alot to do.