Talk To Me (2023)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What'd You Think?

I really enjoyed this. Loved the practical effects and some of those possession scenes were outright chilling. Next-level lead performance too.

But at least 3 more of the supporting cast should’ve died. Needed more deaths and more possession scenes

4/5

• Like 1

I kind of liked that not many people died, was refreshing since I find body counts in horror to be too high a lot of the time. I was surprised at how quickly this went from a lot of fun to very dark and brutal though. That ending chilled me to my core. Loved it. 

On 7/28/2023 at 3:03 PM, Krissykins said:

But at least 3 more of the supporting cast should’ve died. Needed more deaths and more possession scenes

4/5

Agreed, they should've gone darker with it. Unless the white family getting a happy ending and the black family getting killed was supposed to be some clever satirical angle and not just how the movie played out lol

Edited by MOVIEGUY

7 hours ago, MOVIEGUY said:

Agreed, they should've gone darker with it. Unless the white family getting a happy ending and the black family getting killed was supposed to be some clever satirical angle and not just how the movie played out lol

It was more the two “friends” that introduced them to the hand in the first place, they both got away without any difficulty. Should’ve been punished lol