kayumanggi

KINGDOM OF THE PLANET OF THE APES | 225.7M overseas | 396.1M worldwide

2 hours ago, Borobudur said:

Assuming most countries already have this opened, unlikely to see Apes passing 400m with this OW. Thankfully its budget isn't too bloated to reach break even.  

For Imdb it should be missing Australia and Brazil but since for the latter it isn't true I guess it's just Australia then

1 minute ago, MG10 said:

For Imdb it should be missing Australia and Brazil but since for the latter it isn't true I guess it's just Australia then

Australia is there in the list of country breakdown as one of the major contributor. So i guess the movie has opened in all major markets.

Anyway, Apes is another franchise that face big collapse in China. Now it isn't looking good either to pass the first Rise movie which scored $30m in China back in 2011. War did 380m+ in WW-Ch, Kingdom should be able to clear 325m from here, not that too big of the decline.

33 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Australia is there in the list of country breakdown as one of the major contributor. So i guess the movie has opened in all major markets.

Anyway, Apes is another franchise that face big collapse in China. Now it isn't looking good either to pass the first Rise movie which scored $30m in China back in 2011. War did 380m+ in WW-Ch, Kingdom should be able to clear 325m from here, not that too big of the decline.

I'm blind