Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Ew, don't do them chronologically.... As they were published is the best way to go...Also, I just noticed this, but Alpha, even if you want to include, I wouldn't launch a Nintendo universe with the only non-Nintendo property...

Yeah. I'll probably have a movie for that. If it was year 8 and the I was doing actuals I wouldn't have a movie for the beginning of may. I think that for year I do actuals I'll only have adaptations and small fillers.

Your loss. :P

If I film movie 2 and 3 back to back for the 39 clues, could I release one at Thanksgiving and the next in May? Or would that be too soon?

I did the same with Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson. I'm sure it'd be fine.

Ew, don't do them chronologically.... As they were published is the best way to go...Also, I just noticed this, but Alpha, even if you want to include, I wouldn't launch a Nintendo universe with the only non-Nintendo property...

But I want to...

But I want to...

So many fanboys would be pissed if that's the way it went IRL. Also, I don't suggest Paperman-style for all of them. I'd go CGI for Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Sonic, F-Zero, and StarFox and Paperman style for EarthBound, Kirby, and Pikmin. That'd make the eventual Smash Bros. movie very striking in animation and overall, a movie not to be forgotten.

If you start the nintendo franchise with Sonic, It's probably going to tank unless it's an amazing movie. I want to to see this franchise end up as a huge sucess, but this isn't the way to go at all.Also, Sam Rockwell has been cast to play the villian in Spark 2.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

Sonic is very popular among kids. The movie should do good numbers. It is a shame that Impact has the rights to Zelda and Mario and Numbers has Pokemon. I wanted a movie with all the characters :(

So many fanboys would be pissed if that's the way it went IRL. Also, I don't suggest Paperman-style for all of them. I'd go CGI for Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Sonic, F-Zero, and StarFox and Paperman style for EarthBound, Kirby, and Pikmin. That'd make the eventual Smash Bros. movie very striking in animation and overall, a movie not to be forgotten.

The Smash Bros. movie would also be a mess. 2-D and 3-D characters in the same film? Not gonna work.

SONIC AND STAR FOX SWITCH DATES

Updated March, Year 6

906 Studios switched dates around for Sonic the Hedgehog and Star Fox. Sonic will now be released Thanksgiving of Year 7, while Star Fox will be the first in the NCU, on July 14, Year 7.

• Like 1

Me and My Shadow is trying a mix of mediums in feature form, and there's been a few cartoons who have tried the mix of mediums. Take a little bit of risk, and you may get bigger return.

"Risk" will bring different opinions from people. Look at Cloud Atlas numbers and you will see my point.

As long as Impact and Numbers are willing to work with Alpha, that is still a possibility.

Numbers has agreed to let me use Pokemon characters in SSB, but not make a seperate film. Might sneak some characters in Earthbound though...Impact, I don't know. I think he wants to make Mario and Zelda adaptations, but I don't know about SSB.

Let him make the Mario/Zelda movies, and just make sure you get his permission to use the characters in SSB.

I kind of want him to have his share for SSB, but I think that it would be easier if one of us. Most likely will be me.Also, Hunch won't budge on Metroid, so yet another door closed :(

What do you guys feel about a Rupert Wyatt directed Narnia series? I personally think he'd be great. Also, I do plan on making some of the films PG-13 namely Prince Caspian, Last Battle, and Silver Chair. Still undecided on Horse and His Boy, but the remaining three Magician's Nephew, Lion Witch Wardrobe, and Dawn Treader will stay PG.

• Like 1