Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Jessica Chastain?

A bit too old.

Berenice Bejo?

Too French. :P

I'll figure it out, I have time. Worst-case scenario is I cast Blunt in two big roles in two big films and tell people "DO NOT CAST HER IN ANYTHING IN YEAR 10 SHE IS MINE!!!!!"

Edited by 4815162342

I've given up making posters. I'm hopeless at Photoshop, and I can't find a good image that doesn't need PS. I spent some time trying, and all I ended up with was an aged picture of Hedlund. (I had to age the face and then past the face back on over the original image. It was horrible :( )

Posted Image

I've given up making posters. I'm hopeless at Photoshop, and I can't find a good image that doesn't need PS. I spent some time trying, and all I ended up with was an aged picture of Hedlund. (I had to age the face and then past the face back on over the original image. It was horrible :( )

Heck, I wish I knew how to use photoshop. It's like putting a 3 year old in front of a pc. He slams the mouse to the desk asking himself what the fuck he is looking at... I've done that poster with Paint... Of course, I only had to add the writing, nothing more. In the future, It'll become interesting.

Well, that ruined my day. Anyways, I don't really like that format. If it was similar to how I've done it, i would've punched myself, but thank god it isn't. Please tell me you can't change the format of the poster X_X

You can't. I used that site for my two posters, and my posters suck. :P

'Hand Drawn Heroes' Cancelled

Due to the difficulty in acquiring character rights to famous cartoon characters and giving them equal screen time under sharp conditions, Hand Drawn Heroes is unfortunately going to be removed from Y8 and moved to an indefinite release date, if at all. Directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and writer Michael Bacall are sad to depart frmom their project, but they hope that they will be able to find more interesting projects in Hollywood. This is a rather dissapointing day for Hourglass Pictures.

'Hand Drawn Heroes' Cancelled

Due to the difficulty in acquiring character rights to famous cartoon characters and giving them equal screen time under sharp conditions, Hand Drawn Heroes is unfortunately going to be removed from Y8 and moved to an indefinite release date, if at all. Directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller and writer Michael Bacall are sad to depart frmom their project, but they hope that they will be able to find more interesting projects in Hollywood. This is a rather dissapointing day for Hourglass Pictures.

... We need a dislike button, stat. :(