Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

A fun little thing to add: if anyone of the players get it right, I'll look at the other answers given, and say if that director has a role in the film.

Posted Image

Spaghetti: 1/4

Films: 0/4

Numbers: 1/2

Rorschach: 1/1

In the running for Uber Pre-Read: Spaghetti

In the running for Q1 Pre-Read: Films and Numbers

Is Christopher Nolan a character in The Hateful Eight Redux?

YES

• Like 2

How is Clark Gregg not playing Clark Gregg??? It basically casts itself with your studio.

I haven't mentioned what Clark Gregg will be cast as yet :P But you may or may not be disappointed

A fun little thing to add: if anyone of the players get it right, I'll look at the other answers given, and say if that director has a role in the film.

Posted Image

Spaghetti: 1/4

Films: 0/4

Numbers: 1/2

Rorschach: 1/1

In the running for Uber Pre-Read: Spaghetti

In the running for Q1 Pre-Read: Films and Numbers

Is Christopher Nolan a character in The Hateful Eight Redux?

YES

I am a bit confused. I'm in the running for Q1 pre-read but have 0 out of 4

Not till after 8 PM EST.I understand it catches the UK players asleep, but the Advance Schedule thread helps remove the urgency to post first to claim dates.

As I have no clue when that is in British time, how many hours is 8PM EST away from now Edited by 10 Things I Hate About You

Not till after 8 PM EST.I understand it catches the UK players asleep, but the Advance Schedule thread helps remove the urgency to post first to claim dates.

I am guessing that's around 1AM In the UK. Could still be up Edited by 10 Things I Hate About You

Arcturus Entertainment Press Release

Arcturus Entertainment is pleased to welcome back brothers, directors and collaborators, Joel and Ethan Coen, who have decided to bring their next picture back to the studio that released their greed-inspired trilogy back in Years 5-7, which brought 17 Oscar wins out of 29 nominations, including 6 acting awards, 3 ensemble awards, 2 screenplay awards and 1 Best Picture. The President of Arcturus Entertainment is quoted as saying, 'I am very excited to have [Joel and Ethan] back here. We've built a long and trusting artistic relationship with them and their latest project is quite something; it's like [their] trilogy, but also different and electrifying. We're all very excited to be helping them to bring this to the screen.' 

Titled 'The Unreliable Messenger,' the movie stars Garrett Hedlund as Sebastian McNeil, a son of a powerful Hollywood executive who is in his early-mid 20s. It tells a story of negligence, betrayal and desperation set within a complicated family dynamic and explores issues, such as suicide, drug use and relationships, both platonic and not.  The movie also stars Emily Blunt, Gaspard Ulliel, Julianne Moore, Anthony Hopkins, Colin Firth and Ben Barnes. Shooting is scheduled to start next week.