Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

-_- I was hoping to get enough prereads, about 5 in, before I head out to Washington D.C. where I possibly might not be able to access the internet and communicate with anyone because we will be doing so much, super super fast in so little time. Also, it makes me kind of feel left out.

Grinding Nemo? wut

It's a short ten minute speech that's been a running joke of mine at my high school since freshman year, and I finally wrote it up to perform on the last day of school

It's a love story between Nemo, a stripper at the Friends, Not Food nightclub, and the Barbie from Toy Story who jumped off the boat to get away from her stalker ex, Ken. Nemo rooms with Squirt and they snort algae a lot too

• Like 2

It's a short ten minute speech that's been a running joke of mine at my high school since freshman year, and I finally wrote it up to perform on the last day of school It's a love story between Nemo, a stripper at the Friends, Not Food nightclub, and the Barbie from Toy Story who jumped off the boat to get away from her stalker ex, Ken. Nemo rooms with Squirt and they snort algae a lot too

0.0 That's funny and messed up at the same time.

When are you leaving, Rorscach? I could finish up one of my films tonight or tomorrow.

I'm heading out with a bunch of classmates from school to Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and Virginia Beach. All in one week.

Also, Blank, why the hell would you even be allowed to present that?  :lol:

The joys of senior privileges! :D

(And to be fair, speech pieces can get pretty raunchy. Probably some point this weekend I'll post the script in the Speakeasy)

I never got a raunchy speech in my senior year.  <_<

Probably the consequences of being fairly introverted and living in a small conservative town. Now I get to write raunchy material for my college's humor magazine.

• Like 1

Really, the only reason I get to do it is because I've been joking about an awful OP (original performance) idea since Freshman year being Grinding Nemo, and then when Finding Dory was announced, I started running those jokes into the ground. When I didn't qualify for Nats but still had to do a fourth quarter project (which was bullshit by the way,) I was all "Look, either I'm doing Grinding Nemo or I'm not gonna bother trying at all this quarter"

And it worked :lol:

• Like 1

That's amazing, Blank! The feeling of fuck it all began when I ended up drawing pictures of Nigel Thornberry and Secret Squirrel on my AP Statistics exam. I also laughed my ass off when I got a 30% on a Physics Quiz. If only I had a great story like yours. :P

• Like 1

Look out for Vortex Studios! 

There's a new film production company and it's called Vortex Pictures. There has been talks that this company would emerge about two years ago but now it's been confirmed that a couple of films will be released during Year 9, including an animated film called If...