iceroll

X-Factor Season 2 Who will win the finale?

X Factor Season 2  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the finale?

• Carly Rose Sonenclar
    • Fifth Harmony
    • Tate Stevens

Britney Spears and Demi Lovato replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger as judges on the X-Factor USA for season 2.I wonder how they will do as judges, they are more talented than the two girls that left IMO.

Edited by Les Unexpected Micerolls
  • Like 1

Honestly, I thought they would change it to just 3 judges. I don't like having 4 because it takes forever to get through all the critique. Best example is The Voice. They take forever and a half to finish what they have to say and then there is no time for the contestant to say goodbye.

Edited by CEDAR

Man, Nicole made the best moment in last season when she inadvertently sent that little girl home, who burst into tears in a moment of pure awesomeness. I have no interest in Demi Lovato and Brittney Spears (I didn't even know who Schrezingyierlersky was prior to the show). Not that it matters, I don't have any interest in these singing competitions personally, but my dad has lately fallen to this terrible watch-every-singing-competition-plus-Celebrity-Apprentice kick, and he'll no doubt be watching this every week with me around.

Did she have a cold when she recorded that GMA commercial? I sure hope so, lol. If that wasn't a stuffy nose I heard, then WTF happened to her speaking voice?I miss old Britney. :( She totally does have dead eyes though. Sometimes I find myself wondering why she's still under a conservatorship because she seems like she's doing really good (i.e., engaged, no crazy episodes.) Then I see her looking and acting like a Stepford Wife in things like that and I'm reminded as to why.

Who knows? That conservatership is something else I forgot about. She's legally incompetent to make decisions. Think about that.She is gonna be painfully awkward on this show. A lot of second hand embarrassment headed our way :lol:

Lmfao I don't think it will be awkward. It will be hilarious to see what she says when someone god awful sings. I honestly am really looking forward to X-Factor this season and Britney is solely responsible for my interest.