iceroll

X-Factor Season 2 Who will win the finale?

X Factor Season 2  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the finale?

• Carly Rose Sonenclar
    • Fifth Harmony
    • Tate Stevens

Ok I watched it online... First things first, the show is a lot more interesting now. Britney and Demi are both great in their own ways. I love Britney's bitchiness and funny faces. She was born to be a reality show judge.For Demi, I actually thought she was unneeded at first. After watching the whole episode, I thought she was great and really fit in with the other judges. Props to her for making a truly emotional moment on the show already with that bullied girl. I actually teared up a bit, and that's coming from someone who is sick and tired of sob stories on these reality shows.The show itself like I said is better than last year, but still needs improvement. Wtf was that bit in the beginning with those 2 blonde bitches? That was so obviously staged that I'm offended they thought we would believe it. It was pretty hilarious when she tanked though, I'm not gonna lie. :lol:With all that said, I can't wait for episode 2. :D

WTF was up with that guy who performed with Britney before? All he did was cry. "I let Britney down" ...blah blah blah.....like WTF....get some balls you dumb ass. And btw...he sucked. Why sing Halo? That's a very tough song and its performed by one of the best singers of all time. And this clown decides to take it on? IDIOT.

I felt so sorry for him. What an emotional wreck. Screw you, baumer, you heartless bull.

But if he's that emotionally unstable why come to the competition? And how did he let Britney down? Who gives a fuck about Britney? She's making 15 mill to judge on this show and this guy let her down? Nope, you let yourself down and you looked like a giant tool in front of millions of people.And those blond southern bitches, wow was I ever glad to see Simon tell her she was terrible and annoying. "I'm so hot...I'm going to win...like oh my God, did you see her little baby?....they're not pretty" and so on....what an insufferable wench.