Heretic

Wednesday numbers: Guru Dictator: 4.1 Avengers: 6.3

Do you want to bet $10 they'll keep coming with scenarios where TA's BO falls drastically even if the bump is higher than that? :lol:I'm dead serious about the bet.

I don't like making bets but you are probably right about the scenario.

We are in the same range but it only needs couple of strong holds to be able to beat Titanic + 3D re-release.

True. But I think it will drop off eventually. Titanic did have the spring to itself. TA has more summer films to contend with.

I agree with this line of thinking. Where do you think TA's final total will end up? (Or when do you think TA will start dropping like SM1?)

Also;

Posted Image

So good!

I don't get it. What is that line about ignoring iJackSparrow posts?

True. But I think it will drop off eventually. Titanic did have the spring to itself. TA has more summer films to contend with.

If it manages steady decline in TC we might see a similar run to SM1 long term but with crowded summer I doubt we see that happening. It will most likely have few drops in the 50+% and ending any shot at 700M.

Why is it iJackSparrow's post though? Has he been a bad boy.

In his first day here on the boards he confronted baumer like he was an ancient user. I got into an arguing with him two days ago and he came with some pretentious crap and got served. Now he is trying to badmouth me whenever he can, so I'd say that he has been a.. I don't know. I like being called a bad boy, I'll take that. He has been a troll and throwing snarky remarks against me whenever he can. Trolls don't deserve to be called bad boys. Reserve the "bad boy" remarks for me. x) Edited by iJackSparrow

In his first day here on the boards he confronted baumer like he was an ancient user. I got into an arguing with him two days ago and he came with some pretentious crap and got served. Now he is trying to badmouth me whenever he can, so I'd say that he has been a.. I don't know. I like being called bad boy, I'll take that. He has been a troll and throwing snarky remarks against me whenever he can. Trolls don't deserve to be called bad boys. Reserve the "bad boy" remarks for me. x)

Are you a fan of Captain Sparrow?

Why is it iJackSparrow's post though? Has he been a bad boy.

Basically in one of the other threads he had TA breaking 500M on May 21st. When asked for reasoning he backtracked and started attacking people who had any estimates of TA not hitting the 500M on 21st. His over the top enthusiasm seemed fine initially but at that point, I had to use the ignore function. I'm glad its paying off. Edited by artist

Nothing, I haven't put Sparrow on ignore list. Its Artist who used the ignore function.

No, I thought when you said it makes sense that he put him on ingore list, that you also had a problem with him, but it doesn't matter now.

Basically in one of the other threads he had TA breaking 500M on May 21st. When asked for reasoning he backtracked and started attacking people who had any estimates of TA not hitting the 500M on 21st. His over the top enthusiasm seemed fine initially but at that point, I had to use the ignore function. I'm glad its paying off.

So you had a disagreement and he enters ignore list that easily.