Heretic

Wednesday numbers: Guru Dictator: 4.1 Avengers: 6.3

No, I thought when you said it makes sense that he put him on ingore list, that you also had a problem with him, but it doesn't matter now.

We had misunderstanding with my words because I get along fine with iJackSparrow.

So you had a disagreement and he enters ignore list that easily.

Nope, his argument was with a lot of people. And to think I was initially supporting him lol. It turned the thread into insane Jack's wild prediction thread. Anyway, enough off topic already, back to Avengers dailies.

Nope, his argument was with a lot of people. And to think I was initially supporting him lol. It turned the thread into insane Jack's wild prediction thread. Anyway, enough off topic already, back to Avengers dailies.

Dude it's like that everyday in here.

Basically in one of the other threads he had TA breaking 500M on May 21st. When asked for reasoning he backtracked and started attacking people who had any estimates of TA not hitting the 500M on 21st. His over the top enthusiasm seemed fine initially but at that point, I had to use the ignore function. I'm glad its paying off.

LOL yeah, twist my words, troll. I said that could be close to 500 - (475-500) by the end of Memorial Weekend. I didn't attack anyone, as this was never my behavior here or anywhere else. You're the one talking about me and badmouthing me with every single post you make. I like ladies, sir. Your infatuation with me isn't going anywhere. :) Edited by iJackSparrow

Posted Image

lol

Dude it's like that everyday in here.

Not really and I'm glad for it. Unless you're talking about some other threads ;)

Anyway, if anyone wants any movies added to the charts or any other comparisons with TA, just let me know. :)

Shouldn`t Victoria Day (Canadian holiday) help Sunday hold a bit and ifnlate Monday?

Canada has (on a rough order-of-magnitude estimate) 1/10 the population of the US. Any affect of holidays in Canada is insignificant (my apologies to the Canucks on this board).

Canada has (on a rough order-of-magnitude estimate) 1/10 the population of the US. Any affect of holidays in Canada is insignificant (my apologies to the Canucks on this board).

Victoria Day does effect the Monday BO. Films will be lucky to increase on Tuesday.

Does every movie get a midnight release now? The Dictator just doesn't seem like the kind of movie where people would want to rush out to see it at midnight the day it opens.

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is getting a midnight screening on May 25th at one of the megaplexes here.1) Midnight showing for an old-people movie?2) The movie would have already played at a number of independent theaters (and one of the other megaplexes) in this city for at least two whole weeks by that point.Doing a midnight usually means cutting off the final showtime of the night (10 or 11PM) for some other movie, so it amuses me that they are going to do a midnight for this movie.

"Canada has (on a rough order-of-magnitude estimate) 1/10 the population of the US. Any affect of holidays in Canada is insignificant (my apologies to the Canucks on this board)."It depends if there is a holiday even in a small country it leads to it being a much bigger part.I remember for the Last LOTR film it increased dramatically on its 2nd Friday so much that it fell on Saturday. Reason was well LOTR is super huge here and that 2nd Friday was a holiday (boxing day)