• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Trust me, this board is not the masses. There is nothing to indicate Titanic is beloved by the masses and Noctis and NYer will just have to accept that cold hard fact.

You must be a virgin.

I'll move on just as soon as soon as you and Noctis move on and also stop dissing the masterpiece that is ROTK I might add (that one's mainly aimed at Noctis).

Give me a break... What are you 12?! Really childish and I feel foolish just partaking in this discussion if that's the reason you spent the past 3 or 4 hours dissing Titanic.I haven't dissed any movie on the list; I've only spent time praising Titanic.My movie is better than your movie... For real?! That's what's gotten you so upset?! I'll be happy to move on cause that's just plain silly.

It wasn't forced in the slightest. The music was incredible, and their acting was so authentic.So, tell me, which scenes did you cry in? I'm curious (no arguments or whatever).

Which scenes did I cry in what? Titanic? None, not by a long shot. TS3 it was nearly the whole ending. It was a brilliant farewell to one's childhood and innocence. It was simply beautiful.

Great/Best of their Decade material

1. Return of the King

2. The Dark Knight

3. Toy Story 3

4. The Deathly Hallows

Good/Great

5. Titanic

6. The Avengers

7. Avatar

Entertaining, could've been better

8. Dead Man's Chest

9. Transformers 3

Mediocre/Terrible

10. On Stranger Tides

11. Alice in Wonderland

Edited by tonytr87

I have yet to come across someone who says RoTK is one of their favorite films. And I have spoken to A LOT of people about movies.

I always felt the LOTR movies should be viewed as a whole, and the trilogy is one of the highest regarded of all time (right next to the OT)...ROTK is an excellent movie, and rewarded (critically and financially) because of how great the 3 movies are as a whole.
  • Like 1

I have yet to come across someone who says RoTK is one of their favorite films. And I have spoken to A LOT of people about movies.

I don't buy for a minute that you don't know anyone who regards the LOTR films way up there, ROTK included. Don't buy it all.

I don't buy for a minute that you don't know anyone who regards the LOTR films way up there, ROTK included. Don't buy it all.

Why would I lie? RoTK was never mentioned. ACTUALLY, I remember in class a girl was telling me how she and her brother enjoyed watching LoTR but she "didn't like the endings. They never ended!"

I always felt the LOTR movies should be viewed as a whole, and the trilogy is one of the highest regarded of all time (right next to the OT)...ROTK is an excellent movie, and rewarded (critically and financially) because of how great the 3 movies are as a whole.

Yeah good point, a lot of people do kind of regard the whole trilogy as a whole. As it should be in some ways. And the LOTR trilogy is most certainly one of the most beloved works of modern film among people. Anyone denying it is foolish and ignorant, and no ludicrous argument will change that.

The green ghosts fighting genuinely ranks as one of the most idiotic things ever witnessed in blockbuster cinema. My mouth fell to the floor when I saw that. Plus, didn't anyone else think the cinematography in RoTK was a significant step down from the first two films? Some of the lighting was way too bright.

• Like 1

:lol:There is perhaps nothing in the known world that indicates virginity more than a dude crying in Titanic. ;)

Oh get the fuck off your horse..... You just said you cried during Toy Story 3..... An ANIMATED film. So you really have no room to judge other people. Titanic is one of the most emotional, heart breaking movies of all time. If you don't understand what is emotional about it, than you need to watch it again.
  • Like 3

On the contrary, the fact that you think young females are indifferent to Titanic indicates that you have very few to no female friends.

Then how come I couldn't get any of my female friends, including my own girlfriend to see the re-release with me? I had to go with my freakin mom cause she's the only one I knew who wanted to see it! And guess what, lo and behold the theater was full of 40+ groups of females and older couples.

Yeah good point, a lot of people do kind of regard the whole trilogy as a whole. As it should be in some ways. And the LOTR trilogy is most certainly one of the most beloved works of modern film among people. Anyone denying it is foolish and ignorant, and no ludicrous argument will change that.

This kind of statement is silly and childish. People have different taste and it's OK they dont love certain films.