iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

I actually was glad Finn finally put Santana in her place (not the outcome). I love her, but she needs to cool it on the wannabe-bitchy phase. Also, I'm so over Mercedes it's not even funny. That ep where they were auditioning for West Side Story pushed me over the line. She complains about Rachel and does exactly the same thing with the new group of automatically being the "leader". Ditch Mercedes, give me more Santana and we'll be good.

The plotline feels like it's following an endless cycle. I'm only watching this for the occasionally solid musical number.

It's a really frustrating show to watch. I hate all of the characters to some degree, because the writers really have no idea how to utilize them. But they do things like the last five minutes of this last episode or the whole West Side Story episode that keep me going.
  • Like 1

Im not gonna lie, last episode was pretty good. And the mash up? AWESOME! Naya who plays Santana is doing a fantastic job playing her. When I was in the hospital, 3 nurses/assistants walked in during the mash up and loveddddddd the song and especially Santana.

I think it's the best of the season. Great fantastic episode. And yes. I hope Naya gets some Emmy talk. She really deserves it. She really does. Her acting during the mashup. OMG. Her acting when Finn outed her. OMG. Her acting when she was in the office with Mr. Schue, Burt, and Sue. OMFG. And lol! Really? :D Woohoo! And may I ask why you were in the hospital? :(