iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

Naya Rivera better got nominated. Ugh.

I have a spot in my heart for Darren Criss, but I agree, Santana's the last compelling character left on the show. She deserves it more than Lynch/Colfer/Morrison/Michelle/anyone else on this stupid show.
  • Like 1

The Glee rendition of "We Are Young" by fun. featuring Janelle Monae enters the Hot 100 at #12. It's the sixth highest-charting Gleesong to date. Digital sales rank: #3 (137K).

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart-watch/week-ending-dec-11-2011-songs-mariah-christmas-014142349.html

The Glee rendition of Adele's "Rumour Has It"/"Someone Like You" debuts at #11. Digital sales rank: #5 (160K). This is one of the five highest-charting Glee entries to date. Covers of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" and Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and the original song "Loser Like Me" all made the top 10. A cover of Cee Lo Green's "F**k You (Forget You)" (featuring Gwyneth Paltrow) also reached #11. This is the highest-charting Glee medley ever. It tops a coupling of Gene Kelly's"Singin' In The Rain" and Rihanna's "Umbrella" (which also featured Paltrow), which hit #18 in 2010.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart-watch/week-ending-nov-20-2011-songs-katy-joins-002604445.html

So Someone like you/rumour has it was the better seller, you got your wish santana. :P

• Like 1

OMFG. OMFG. SHE WAS SNUBBED. OMG. I HATE LIFE. I HATE THE HOLLYWOOD FOREIGN PRESS. OMG. I will SLAP a bitch. This angers me so much. She's the only character/actress worthy of a nomination/win this time. UGH.And at least Rumour Has It/Someone Like You fared better! :DAnd omg this idiot said Santana/Naya is the reason season 2 and 3 are going downhill. It got 27 thumps up on this site. OMFG. I've never lost so much faith in humanity. I will ends every one of them.

OMFG. OMFG. SHE WAS SNUBBED. OMG. I HATE LIFE. I HATE THE HOLLYWOOD FOREIGN PRESS. OMG. I will SLAP a bitch. This angers me so much. She's the only character/actress worthy of a nomination/win this time. UGH.And at least Rumour Has It/Someone Like You fared better! :DAnd omg this idiot said Santana/Naya is the reason season 2 and 3 are going downhill. It got 27 thumps up on this site. OMFG. I've never lost so much faith in humanity. I will ends every one of them.

Don't worry we still have the Emmys to look forward. I'm surprised Glee even got the Golden Globe nomination. I like it but there's a ton of better comedy shows on TV.

Almost done rewatching season two for like the 7th time. As much as I love Brittana, why couldn't Samtana be endgame? :( I love them together. It honestly worked. Santana seemed most fond of him than the other guys. Same with him, until Samcedes. Ugh. Why must I be lesbian? :(

Well nobody is stuck with their sexuality

They said just because some of them are graduating, doesn't mean they will be off the show. They specifically named Lea Michele, said they would be crazy to let her go. And I agree.

They should keep everyone. I really like the cast that is active right know. Although I do miss Lauren.