iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

Annnnd we're finally back. Pretty good episode, I liked "Somebody I Used to Know" and "Fighter" but thought the episode was too Blaine-centric. Quinn almost died and yet the entire plot revolves around him and his brother. Also he got like 4/5 of the songs.

Annnnd we're finally back. Pretty good episode, I liked "Somebody I Used to Know" and "Fighter" but thought the episode was too Blaine-centric. Quinn almost died and yet the entire plot revolves around him and his brother. Also he got like 4/5 of the songs.

+25 A girl should have sang Fighter though. Like Santana to Quinn or something. Or maybe Mercedes and Santana to Quinn. Or only Mercedes.

I've stopped watching. Feels like freedom.

I know, right?It's too bad with Glee; I'll always remember the first thirteen episodes with fondness because I got attached to it during my first semester away from home, but the show has done a fabulous job of shooting down much of its own potential in the last two seasons.

Good episode. I liked most of the music, particularly How Will I Know.I did not like the blaine/kurt drama. It just didn't feel like Blaine would be acting like that. Getting teary eyed when he thinks Kurt is cheating on him. I mean seriously, get some back bone. The guy is texting someone else, you either scream and yell or leave, not cry like a little girl. Also, Darren Criss overacted this episode, big time.

• Like 1