Impact

Behind the Camera

Uhm... I just read up on some things on 'To The Moon' game... It might not see a movie sequel because I've left something very important out of the first game (when I made the movie). I think it means A LOT to the story.

Might re-write 'To The Moon' and re-release it in order for everyone to catch up with what's happening.

Edited by ChD

That's the danger of adapting things you've never read or played (since it seems like you're adapting The Last of Us based solely on blind acclaim).

Since Telemachos has made his judgment for the festival, Year 8 Part 1 will be put up sometime tonight.

That's the danger of adapting things you've never read or played (since it seems like you're adapting The Last of Us based solely on blind acclaim).

I did play and watch To The Moon, but I've never thought that little detail would be the thing that drove on the story so it would make sense... I jumped over the things that seemed to be just made for the game, not fitting for the movie - Didn't think about replacing them. Turns out that there's a slight chance that the whole franchise will be driven on that god damn red flash.

With 'The Last of Us', it's true. I don't know a Playstation 3 so yeah... I can't play it. Maybe they'll release it on PC sometime before I release the movie, which would mean I post-pone it until I get to play it.

What if Penne was the secret name for Kal?! :ph34r: And using that logic, is Gopher screwed if Badger or Beaver joins the forums?

Fishnets is screwed if Codbag or Halibuttrap joins.

Movie Man is screwed if Obama joins...oh wait.

I'm screwed if Beta or Delta join.

4815162342 is screwed if ABCDEFGHIJ or !@##$%^&*() joins.

• Like 2