Impact

Behind the Camera

To The Moon was good. I wouldn't worry.

For some reason I am worrying to much... To The Moon was adapted, but Rigger is an original idea and I don't know how that is going to be accepted. It changed a lot from the initial idea - I mean I added something that will change the story - a lot.

I think I just found a possible story for my upcoming Friends movie. The main stars, though, would have to be Schwimmer, LeBlanc and Perry, but Cox, Aniston and Kudrow would also appear in the movie.Probably you watched the TV series and heard of Gandalf? ^^ Chandler's and Ross's friend who came in the city once in a lifetime, and they would party and end up in different places... Think this is what I'm going to make the movie about.What do you guys think? Bad idea of good idea?

• Like 1

I think I just found a possible story for my upcoming Friends movie. The main stars, though, would have to be Schwimmer, LeBlanc and Perry, but Cox, Aniston and Kudrow would also appear in the movie.Probably you watched the TV series and heard of Gandalf? ^^ Chandler's and Ross's friend who came in the city once in a lifetime, and they would party and end up in different places... Think this is what I'm going to make the movie about.What do you guys think? Bad idea of good idea?

I'd rather you not make a friends movie at all, but that's a fine summary.

I'd rather you not make a friends movie at all, but that's a fine summary.

Why is that, anyways?I'm not sure I'm making it, though... Just running my options here, and took the rights only to be safe. Now that I might have one possible scenario for the movie, the chances of me making it are bigger, but it's nothing assured as of yet. The idea just came to my head now that I was watching it. Until now I didn't give it a moment of thought since I couldn't come up with a good idea that would work and be related in some way to the TV series.

I finished Rigger and put it up...It turned out worse than I ever expected it to be, but it was the best I could do with it... It'll bomb big time, reviews wise and money wise. Shit happens...

I have a question about one of my movies...So I'm planning on making a Regular Show movie for Year 7, and I want to make a parody of a classic 80s movie, since the 80s are an influential part of the show.I'm deciding between Planes, Trains and Automobiles or Evil Dead. Which one should choose?

CJohn, what Fallout game is your Fallout film for Year 9 based on? Because Andrew Lincoln seems much too old to be the main character for the first three games (all of whom seem to be about 18-21 years old in gameplay), though he could probably work as the Courier from Fallout: New Vegas (though you'd have to probably make a film based on Fallout 1 or 2 first to establish the New California Republic first).

Edited by 4815162342

I have a good idea.How about we can open our films in limited release, in say December, and expand them wide in January of the next year?Like how Zero Dark Thirty expanded wide on January 11 after opening limited on December 21?