Impact

Behind the Camera

lol usually re-writes decrease the length of a film

It was more like a rework the film's climax and take it in a completely different direction re-write. :lol:

Edited by riczhang

I just came up with the craziest idea for an Improper Exchange sequel involving time travel between the French Revolution and the Roaring Twenties, with Nicholas Cage as himself playing the bad guy. This may happen in Y8, if the original ends up turning me a profit. :P Perhaps I'll tie in Double Chronomance as well.... Mwahahaha!! ;)

Edited by Blankments Into Darkness

I just came up with the craziest idea for an Improper Exchange sequel involving time travel between the French Revolution and the Roaring Twenties, with Nicholas Cage as himself playing the bad guy. This may happen in Y8, if the original ends up turning me a profit. :P Perhaps I'll tie in Double Chronomance as well.... Mwahahaha!! ;)

Sounds like a good idea!

• Like 1

Started writing Justice League... I was going to just simply adapt the New 52 version while replacing Batman with Booster Gold and other replacements, but I decided instead just to write my own origin story drawing from that, some of Darkseid's history in comics, and a bit of One Year Later.

Started writing Justice League... I was going to just simply adapt the New 52 version while replacing Batman with Booster Gold and other replacements, but I decided instead just to write my own origin story drawing from that, some of Darkseid's history in comics, and a bit of One Year Later.

I'm not a comic nerd, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but I do having a feeling Justice League could break $175-200 million on OW.

• Like 1

I'm not a comic nerd, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but I do having a feeling Justice League could break $175-200 million on OW.

I'd just be happy with an opening above $70M. :P Pretty sure I'm the only player with consistent tentpoles that hasn't reached that accomplishment yet.

Well just writing the beginning of the movies. Like character introductions and backgrounds. 

:lol: I'm like the opposite. Introductions are my favourite part of the writing process.