Impact

Behind the Camera

The cast for Doomsday 

Bradley Cooper, Heather Graham, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Jamie, Mia Wasikowska, Chadwick Boseman, Ryan Gosling, Emilio Estevez, Taylor Lautner & Ted Nugent 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

First draft of Heavy Rain: Finished... It took me 3 hours to finish this last part (Which only was like 5-6K words).

Current word count: 21.37K Words (92000 characters).

Estimated word count after rewrite: 22-25K.

Estimated run time: 3-3.5 hrs.

what font did you use? I did a convert words to pages and that close to 50 pages. 

The Rise and Fall of Julius Caesar will be a bloody affair. There are 12 credited main cast members (4 carrying over from Alesia). By the end of the film 8 will be dead (including 3 of the carry-overs).

Spark: Ignition, Extrasensory, and The Rich & Famous have are nearly complete save some editing, (because Spark 2 came out in the festival, everything there is finalized) and I don't even think that all three films combined are close to as long as Heave Rain. :wacko:

• Like 1

Spark: Ignition, Extrasensory, and The Rich & Famous have are nearly complete save some editing, (because Spark 2 came out in the festival, everything there is finalized) and I don't even think that all three films combined are close to as long as Heave Rain. :wacko:

This... made me realize I created a monster.