Impact

Behind the Camera

I watch the videos all the time.

Amnesia, I think, is the game that managed to scare the shit out of me with every single noise... It's a 8 hour game. I needed 6 months to finish it.

Basically, this is how it went: 

*Presses continue* - *Game starts* - *Walks two steps* - *Creepy monster noise* - *Save & Exit* - *Google search Cute puppies*

It might have an interesting story, but I don't think it's Best Picture quality... Or for any awards at all for that matter.

Amnesia, I think, is the game that managed to scare the shit out of me with every single noise... It's a 8 hour game. I needed 6 months to finish it.Basically, this is how it went:*Presses continue* - *Game starts* - *Walks two steps* - *Creepy monster noise* - *Save & Exit* - *Google search Cute puppies*It might have an interesting story, but I don't think it's Best Picture quality... Or for any awards at all for that matter.

I think it could be an OC because its all about a man driven to insanity by darkness.

What do you think of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Arthas?

I just thought about it...

He's 43 so I would say he's about 10-15 years too old for the role.

Plus I'm casting him as a slightly younger Stukov in StarCraft: Brood War next year (I aim to beef up Stukov's role in the film compared to the Terran campaign so he takes the place of the Player Character in addition to his particular storyline).

He's 43 so I would say he's about 10-15 years too old for the role. Plus I'm casting him as a slightly younger Stukov in StarCraft: Brood War next year (I aim to beef up Stukov's role in the film compared to the Terran campaign so he takes the place of the Player Character in addition to his particular storyline).

So we have two different StarCraft franchises from two different studios? I'm confused :P

So we have two different StarCraft franchises from two different studios? I'm confused :P

No. SilverShark made the first StarCraft in Year 2, but then got very busy and turned the franchise over to me for the second film in Year 5 and all subsequent films.

No. SilverShark made the first StarCraft in Year 2, but then got very busy and turned the franchise over to me for the second film in Year 5 and all subsequent films.

So like how Marvel passed on it's film franchise from Paramount to Disney?

The Crooked man should hit theaters Year 9.

I won't take the same approach as I did with Amnesia and Penumbra (Copying Wiki Plot), but go through the entire game and create a god damn good movie.Problems is, who could direct it? 

It's funny, because a few of my movies I'd love to adapt to TV shows. Lucid was originally a TV idea, much more of a Quantum Leap type of show where every episode is a new dream layer. Shiverin' Gulch's movie could easily be a pilot for a fun animated show. I'm sure I've done other films like that. :P

There's a few video games CJohn hasn't managed to claim yet ( :P) that I would like to make into films, but there's just too much stuff going on to condense into films, but they'd work great as like 10-12 episode seasons of sorts.

Well, any movies that I had originally planned for Year 8 have been pushed back to Year 9.

Also going to use Shailene Woodley for two movies in Year 9, so she's taken.