Tomas Alfredeson

Phil Lord & Christopher Miller

Seth MacFarlane

Brad Bird

Duncan Jones

Alex Hirsch

David Fincher

David O. Russell

The sequel to "To The Moon" is set to be released sometime mid 2013... If it is so, you will probably see it in Year 9, along my other 2 animated movies and 2 live action ones...

I hope the game will be just as good as the first one...

So I just formulated what could be one of the more original films in CAYOM.It's about the creation and huge cult following of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, except with one little twist. Reality is the same as the MLP world. Humans are ponies. Ponies are still ponies.

So I just formulated what could be one of the more original films in CAYOM.It's about the creation and huge cult following of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, except with one little twist. Reality is the same as the MLP world. Humans are ponies. Ponies are still ponies.

This is like a billion MLP fanfictions... not that I've read any MLP fanfics. :ph34r:

Also, look for a huge animation announcement in the Magazine thread within the hour; Year 8's animation is about to become a lot more innovative.

• Like 2

Yeah, you haven't read any MLP fanfics. You wrote one yourself.

Actually, I tried a hand at one last summer, but then I realized that this is much better use of my creative skills... ;)

On a related note, I actually adapted a fanfic this year, much to no one noticing. :ph34r: 

Thinking about casting Ezra Miller in the Cancer Drama I plan for Year 9. He's a great actor who could carry the movie together with the other actor I'm going to chose pretty soon, probably.