Impact

Behind the Camera

The Futurist:

JENNIFER LAWRENCE: THE MOVIE

Starring Jennifer Lawrence as Jennifer Lawrence. In the movie, she goes around being awesome and at the climax, punches Paul Thomas Anderson in the face.

OW: 250M

Total: 1.5 Billion

As much as it pains me to say this, I might have to leave after Y9. I'm starting college in the fall, and I won't have a whole lot of time for CAYOM afterwards. I might fast track Spark 3 for Y9 in that case, and I would sell the rights to all of my franchises.

As much as it pains me to say this, I might have to leave after Y9. I'm starting college in the fall, and I won't have a whole lot of time for CAYOM afterwards. I might fast track Spark 3 for Y9 in that case, and I would sell the rights to all of my franchises.

:(Hopefully this is just anxiety and not real struggle.

It sucks to see this game slowly breaking apart... We have few players as it is already... Wish I was around for CAYOM 1... =(

I'm pretty sure new players are going to come along. Hopefully this problem won't be too much for Spaghetti and he'll be around to do a few smaller films, but we an only hope for the best.

That said, new players will probably come along and join the game, and possibly old faves. Creator will definitely come back for Y8. Maybe CJohn will come back. There could be Dexter, Hunch, and even other people from around the forums.

But even worse, Spaghetti is my favorite player. I've always liked his films, and I'd hate to see him go.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

Maybe I won't be completely gone, but my production will certainly be scaled back.

That's a better sign. These next few months I'm going to probably go at a slower rate for making movies, so I don't become embroiled in work.

Thankfully school's out in a few weeks, so I should have more time to write films. Though I plan on doing other things this summer.

My plan this summer is to write, write, write. That said, I'll probably end up writing a few Year 9 films before Year 8 is up. There's my Tarantino film that I'm dying to write, but Numbers has Tarantino for Year 8. There's also sequels that I might as well write up...