Impact

Behind the Camera

Case in point: Innocense ended up winning the most awards for me last night...

And that was only 1k-2k words long.

My long films seem to win the most. :ph34r:

And, riczhang, even though Risk Management was a good movie, the extremely long and descriptive plot was excuciatingly boring.

• Like 1

ChD, there's no point in making a super long film. A film with 5,000 words is just as good as a film with 15,000 words.

It's not like I do it on purpose. That's how it's turning out and I ain't gonna change it

Just make sure that we're actually getting a good movie out of that length, and given Heavy Rain, that shouldn't be too much of a problem for you. ;)

That was adapted... This is original, so you can't know for sure if it's going to be good or not. I hope it will be.

You will be one of the first to find out, though. I'm submitting it for the Festival

I'm about 1.5k words into Cinema Studies, and a lot of it feels really close to me. It feels kind of semi-autobiographical in many regards. 

I need to find the right time to do my "passion project." May do it before I leave (which hopefully won't be anytime soon).

I need to find the right time to do my "passion project." May do it before I leave (which hopefully won't be anytime soon).

Bitch, if you ever leave I'll come after you.

So... I might (MIGHT) finish the movie today. Anyone up for a pre-read before I submit it to the Festival?

• Like 1

Hopefully unlike most dreams youdon't forget it :P

It's been in my head for around half a day now... I memorized the most important part, and that's all that I need to make a money from.

Keeping it a secret?

It will always remain a secret. Even after the movie is released!

And no, It's not going to be similar to Twilight to anyone was going to make that joke >.> 

It will have some elements from Bridge of Terabithia and Pirates of the Caribbean (Actually, from Caribbean, only a specific scene will be 'copied' in my movie - and that not even entirely...)

Edited by ChD